UK Voting Poll

What is the party affiliation of the MP you will support in the UK election?

• Conservative

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Liberal Democract

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Regional Party (Scottish, Wales, N. Ireland)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Greens, Respect, BNP, UKIP, etc.)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
The person who creates a poll can tick a box to show who voted what - but this is only viewable by Morbs. (If he selected that)

hang on, are there other tories lurking in the undergrowth? :eek:

I am a reformed tory :oops:

I have no problem admitting it now as I am completely cured of the wicked ailment.

I voted Lib Dems. Hopefully the yoof vote will be a record high and get them more seats than anyone thought possible :)

I have no problem admitting it now as I am completely cured of the wicked ailment.

I voted Lib Dems. Hopefully the yoof vote will be a record high and get them more seats than anyone thought possible :)

you saw the light brother, amen to that. :lol:

Nearly everyone in my age bracket (mid-twenties) who I've spoken to is voting Lib Dems. And we're the group who hasn't really been speaking up beforehand to be included in pre-polls. I predict a high vote count for the Lib Dems!

My only worry is the way they'll deal with the economy - Has Nick Clegg got enough knowledge for this? Mind you, Gordon Brown done a sh1te job of it and he's an accountant! :rolleyes::lol:

I've gone for who I think makes the fittest 1st lady...........................

Sam Cameron come on down!!!:lol:

Liberal Democrat
aaaaaa.jpg
Green
aaaaaa.jpg
Labour
aaaaaa.jpg
Conservative-30
dddddd.jpg
UK Independence-45
dddddd.jpg

Real UK poll closed 10pm.

votes 34

Lab 12
Lib Dem 11
Con 10
Reg 0
Other 1

very low turnout.

Last edited by a moderator:
To reiterate - I can't actually believe I'm in a clubbing forum full of Tory voters who clearly don't understand the word oxymoron.

Dunno what party he is, but if I did vote, It would be Cameron, Cause his sister gave me a lift to Underground on new years eve a few years back,:D
Tim

Back