Two Girls from Germany in Ibiza 11th - 21st of July

Jakub

Hi, this is my itinerary so far, I am still missing Amnezia, anyone going there, which dates? Can you recommend.

RUMORS
Sun 16 Jul 17:00 - 23:59 - Destino L12b
Guy Gerber - free

17 Jul 17:00 - 23:59 BIG by David Guetta - ushuaia

Hï Ibiza
Eric Prydz
18 Jul 23:59 55e

DC-10 Paradise
19 Jul 22:30

f*** me I am famous
20 Jul 23:59 - Pacha

Heart Ibiza, Heart Beat
21 Jul 23:59

Ajay.jain2012

Hi Katja,

I am alone travelling to iniza starting today. Let me know if you are interested to party together. I am 35 make from India.

Hey guys,
my best friend and I will be staying at Ibiza Town from July 11th till 21st.
We would love to meet up with a few people, making party, or drinking cocktails. If you would be interested in meeting up then let us know. :)

Nenaghnative

Hey guys,
We would love to meet up with a few people, making party, or drinking cocktails. If you would be interested in meeting up then let us know. :)

Hi Katja, I arrive on the 19th from Ireland. Would love to meet some fellow female travellers!

Edward

I'm by myself in Ibiza (first time). I'm from Sydney, Australia and will be staying at Ushuaia in Playa Den Bossa. I'm coming from a friends wedding in France, so figured if I'm flying halfway around the world, might as well go to Ibiza. I'm hoping to find a good group of people to hang out with, otherwise I may be making friends with homeless people, lol :)
How long are you out here for? I'm working here and looking to find a decent drinking buddy!

Blake

Hey guys,
Hi I'm here now and I leave on Tuesday, I'm an Aussie solo keen to meet some people!

nick.g

i will be there on 11 to 18 of july going alone staying at sas savines hotel in san antonio this englander can do with some compeny