tv documentary on drugs and clubbing

This realy helps the islands image :spank: The police would have had a field day, yet were nowhere to be seen !!

And those muppets in Guardamar (45minutes from me :rolleyes:) Sort of dancing next to their cars, OMFG. Then they drive off in that state :spank:

Pr1cks the lot of them

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely the best advert I've seen for not going to Ibiza.

Sadly I don't speak Spanish but I expect the commentary went something like:

"Look. Here are two berks looking up each other's nose. One keels over but unfortunately gets back up again."

"Have a peek down this alley. Yeah by the bins. This lot are all well-mashed. Crazy!!!"

"This one's all f*cked up. Look at his gammy arm."

"What's that noise coming out of the gloom? It's a load of idiots leaping around in a carpark. Listen to that music it's hilarious."

"Drugs"

"Idiots"

"Drugs"

"Idiots"

"Drugs"

"A man in a straw hat"

Repeat to fade / coma

This is definitely the best advert I've seen for not going to Ibiza.

Sadly I don't speak Spanish but I expect the commentary went something like:

"Look. Here are two berks looking up each other's nose. One keels over but unfortunately gets back up again."

"Have a peek down this alley. Yeah by the bins. This lot are all well-mashed. Crazy!!!"

"This one's all f*cked up. Look at his gammy arm."

"What's that noise coming out of the gloom? It's a load of idiots leaping around in a carpark. Listen to that music it's hilarious."

"Drugs"

"Idiots"

"Drugs"

"Idiots"

"Drugs"

"A man in a straw hat"

Repeat to fade / coma

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I just watched it again and imagined your commentary - you're not wrong....!!

And those muppets in Guardamar (45minutes from me :rolleyes:)

I was going to say that some of it was near Alicante wasn't it? Where is that place?

There's still a massive drink drive culture in spain unfortunately. It doesnt help when the people drinking know the police officers and say they'll be let off because they're mates!

Regarding those outside space, they really are thick. This was shown on "cuatro" which is nationwide. I'm sure they'll be regretting acting like that in front of camera now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bunch of t**ts!!

Honestly, people moan about the police searching people for no reason outside clubs- After seeing that, Can u blame them?

Anyone that watched that vid will get the impression Police in Ibiza don't give a **** who does what, which isn't exactly true.

Do police know people take drugs in clubs? Of course they do & they accept it to a point, but when people are that blatent it's no wonder the police react the way they do.

Back