TV Boxsets

Anyone else watched Chernobyl yet? Epic stuff. Grim but brilliantly done. Astonishing attention to detail. Very good accompanying episode by episode HBO podcast with the writer / creator too.

Yeah, harrowing at times but brilliant all the same. One of the best things I've watched in a while.. they should use it (even just the last episode) as a learning tool in the engineering industry for managers who still turn a blind eye to safety when it suits them :spank:

Also started watching Dark Tourist on Netflix, about exactly that.. dark tourism. The episodes are a bit condensed but it gives a good insight into some odd places and cultures that exist on the planet. Worth a watch!

Anyone watched 'The Money Heist' on Netflix.

Far fetched but quality boxset, have to watch in Spanish to get the best of it.

I'm convinced I seen the Professor in Pacha this summer. Missus wouldn't let me ask him for a pic as she I was sure I was just wrecked :lol:

This is very good

Finally got around to watching last 2 episodes of this.. good show brilliantly shot... Weird watching girls from Disney shows I watched with my kids all grown up now...?

Last edited:
Being Human (the UK version, not the crappy US version) is really good. It's about a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf living in a suburban street in Bristol. Loads of really black humour.

Last edited:
Back