TV Boxsets

House and Ab Fab are good ones. I have watched a few episodes of true blood, keep forgetting which night it is on. Is it worth a box-set purchase?

I read some of the books of True Blood - I really enjoyed, not seen the series though......

The Inbetweeners film is out on the 19th August ;)

Have you watched Eastbound & Down?

Kenny Powers -

Kenny-powers.jpg

Breaking Bad, Eastbound and Down (2nd season was pretty **** mind), Bored To Death, How To Make It In America, Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Oz, Band of Brothers & The Pacific, League Of Gentlemen, Twin Peaks, This Life... all get my vote

I dont tend to watch much on TV but LOVE boxsets, watched all the friends, inbetweeners, sex in the city but for more drama 24, house and true blood my ABSOLUTE favourite is greys anatomy though I love it watched about 5 series in 3 months. def recommend. Under recommendation from guys at work I am just starting the Wire the same guys LOVE mad max, should be good, enjoy.

Not sure if i have mentioned but Tom Hardy is my absolute Number 1 favourite man 9little bit off topic) the take is amazing, what channel and when is runaway on? i've read all martina coles books the runaway is brilliant!!

I dont tend to watch much on TV but LOVE boxsets, watched all the friends, inbetweeners, sex in the city but for more drama 24, house and true blood my ABSOLUTE favourite is greys anatomy though I love it watched about 5 series in 3 months. def recommend. Under recommendation from guys at work I am just starting the Wire the same guys LOVE mad max, should be good, enjoy.

Not sure if i have mentioned but Tom Hardy is my absolute Number 1 favourite man 9little bit off topic) the take is amazing, what channel and when is runaway on? i've read all martina coles books the runaway is brilliant!!

The Runaway was on back in February/March time so youve missed it, can probably get the boxset though think it was about 5 episodes, Alan Cummings plays a drag queen in it and its set in Soho sort of way, good so far just very brutal!

Im trying to watch less rubbish TV and get more into boxsets and good series.

Just ordered the first season of Mad Men as ive heard good things. Anybody seen this?

My Wife love it.
It's not much happening in this series but somehow even I enjoyed watchting all seasons.
Waitinig for more to come...

If you like it, you may also like Californication. Which is different in time and place but the same type of man character.

Other Recommendations would be:
Weeds
6 Feet Under
The Shield
Big Bang Theory
2 And A Half Man
The Office
Lost
How I Meet Your Mother
Friends
Dexter
Scrubbs

From the many TV shows I started watching these are the only I did see every episode off.

america's next top model 1 -15 just can't be beaten.

'milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan'

Me and the Mrs are suckers for TV boxsets :spank: our favs are:

Gavin & Stacey
The Inbetweeners
The Office
Little Britain
Absolutely Fabulous
Still Game
The Royale Family
This Life
Gimme Gimme Gimme
Shameless

TV is often crap these days so the box sets come out on lots of occassions :oops::lol:

Me and the Mrs are suckers for TV boxsets :spank: our favs are:

Gavin & Stacey
The Inbetweeners
The Office
Little Britain
Absolutely Fabulous
Still Game
The Royale Family
This Life
Gimme Gimme Gimme
Shameless

TV is often crap these days so the box sets come out on lots of occassions :oops::lol:

I love most of these!!! :lol:

6 episodes into Mad Men LOVING IT!!!! Am dying to get home have a quiet night and watch some more, I think Ive got into it quicker then The Sopranos

Great show... I wish the new season would start!

Im only on series one so need to catch up, once Ive done this one I will order the next lot - didnt want to go straight into the whole boxset incase I didnt like it!

Some of the characters are so intriguing!!!

Back