Turnmills closing down..

Ferd

I've just read a Trade email saying that it will happen after easter weekend.
Is this true? Can't believe it's going to happen so quickly.

A few more trips needed before then, even Trade's final night I think!

turmnills did say they'd open another club - looking forward to the opening and seeing what they have up their sleeves

I am at one of the last events and that's for 7th March - and its defo shutting down at Easter.
Yeah i'm there for my missus birthday week before for Kinky Malinki!
Gonna be a shame as the London club scene is being chipped away at, well has been for a while now.

one of the last events

*alarm bells start ringing*

Shall we have a book on the amount of 'closing parties' there will be?! :lol:

Winner to be decided on who get's closest to the amount of parties to be found with word 'Closing' or 'Final' in their title, that are held at Turnmills. As adjudged by the ever-reliable DSI clubbing calender.

For the tie break (in case of a draw), could you also please state how many of the closing parties Rampling will play at ;) :lol:

I'll start with 12. Danny playing at 3 of them.

Winner to be decided on who get's closest to the amount of parties to be found with word 'Closing' or 'Final' in their title, that are held at Turnmills. As adjudged by the ever-reliable DSI clubbing calender.

For the tie break (in case of a draw), could you also please state how many of the closing parties Rampling will play at ;) :lol:

lol that is the first thibg i thought - danny playing a few dates before final closing

i guess easter will be spent in turnm,ills this year:)

hmmmm I'll start the bidding at 3....

However I did get my info from Messrs. Newman et al... and I believe its their building is it not? :?:?:?:?:confused:

Turnmills missed massive oportunities over the Xmas period. The "final ever Gallery xmas Party", "final ever free members xmas party", "final ever New Years Eve".. etc

I say 10 :D

And what were we saying on sunday...untill the end of the year..at least..lol..

Turnmills missed massive oportunities over the Xmas period. The "final ever Gallery xmas Party", "final ever free members xmas party", "final ever New Years Eve".. etc

I say 10 :D
They could still perhaps get one last gig with Danny Rampling in before they go!

I can't believe you didn't know all this Ferdi! A man of your Turnmillsness!

tis true ;)

ask the man himself!! seriously, facebook him.

ask him about additional revenue streams whilst you're at it!!

Back