Turmoil at the Bridge

Hilarious.

See that grown man at the bridge Saturday with his home made Scholari out Zola in banner? What a helmet! Is that the sort of fan that goes over these days??

Seriously with Villa on a role too, champ league places are not assured for the big 4!!

Comic.:lol:

ok, a blip in form. But 3rd in the league, still in champions league.

saddled with idiots like drogba.

and they think the situation will be improved by bringing in Tony Adams? (ok i made the last bit up)

if i had abramovich's ear i would tell him that they are in danger of making real madrid look like long term, chess playing strategic geniuses.

good point on villa, it would be grand to see them finish second (LFC 1st, United 3rd). However just hope that Chelsea don't come sniffing for Oneil.

See that grown man at the bridge Saturday with his home made Scholari out Zola in banner? What a helmet! Is that the sort of fan that goes over these days??
Not sure about that fan, but we'll certainly take Zola!

Gotta say I was very impressed by the football on display by your hammers on Sunday. Carlton Cole, for one, looks like a new man. A little bit more killer instinct in the final 3rd and you'd have taken the mancs.

As for Scolari, it's one of those things.... you really really wanted it to work out. He's a good man with a strong resume and also a great ambassador for the club. Just wasn't working though, was it?

Comic.:lol:

ok, a blip in form. But 3rd in the league, still in champions league.

saddled with idiots like drogba.

and they think the situation will be improved by bringing in Tony Adams? (ok i made the last bit up)

if i had abramovich's ear i would tell him that they are in danger of making real madrid look like long term, chess playing strategic geniuses.

good point on villa, it would be grand to see them finish second (LFC 1st, United 3rd). However just hope that Chelsea don't come sniffing for Oneil.

Guus hiddink i reckon.

Not sure about that fan, but we'll certainly take Zola!

Gotta say I was very impressed by the football on display by your hammers on Sunday. Carlton Cole, for one, looks like a new man. A little bit more killer instinct in the final 3rd and you'd have taken the mancs.

As for Scolari, it's one of those things.... you really really wanted it to work out. He's a good man with a strong resume and also a great ambassador for the club. Just wasn't working though, was it?

any insider info that we can kill the bookies with mr morbs? ;)

Seriously though, no decent managers will go to Chelsea now with their record of how they deal with them.

Foot. Shot. Self.

hey dont knock it hes got fc twente playing well!!! ;)

It will be like having Ruud Gullit back with his "shexy football for shure"
We were playing some shexy football at the start of the season!

I'm actually impressed by how your sheiks have stuck with Sparky.

I'd be very surprised if Zola went and if Chelsea went in for him.

Zola is a work in progress and was only few weeks ago he was being questioned about him not being able to deal with players as he was too nice.

Also Zola is very keen on youth development which isn't high on the agenda at Chelsea as they just go and sign the best players. Zola wants to be involved with the youngsters and bring them through and also have a say in signings which may not happen at the Bridge. Chelsea job is too early for Zola. Plus we took a huge gamble in Zola you would like to think he would repay that.

Also another reason we have turned the corner is down to Steve Clarke. He just walked out on Chelsea so he would be in rush to go back. Plus if Zola went I think Clarke would step forward for us.

I agree we look ok but nothing more but then the premier league is pretty average although it is one of the most exciting seasons for a very long time.

As for Carlton Cole. Yeah he is ok but did you see him trying to 'turn' in the box? Seen London buses turn quicker!!

Also Zola is very keen on youth development which isn't high on the agenda at Chelsea as they just go and sign the best players.
From appearances it would be difficult to convince you otherwise, but I assure you this is not the policy of the club hierarchy. They've built a world class academy over the past few years... now they just need a manager who'll really bring the kids through to the first team.

Also another reason we have turned the corner is down to Steve Clarke.
He's been the biggest loss for Chelsea. I am extremely surprised no one gave him a chance to manage a team after Jose left. A real class act.

Back