Tunes that are just soooooo good

N

N8

Name one tune each that if played out would absolutely make the night and at the end of the night everyone would be saying "Bloody hell, and when he dropped ***** it was amazing" type of thing...

First up - Push - Universal Nation

What was the 'moment' Rob?

I had a big moment with Tiesto's tune to.....think it was the same location and night as you if i remember correctly!

Fergie19 said:
What was the 'moment' Rob?

space terrace this year. :p :p

Fergie19 said:
I had a big moment with Tiesto's tune to.....think it was the same location and night as you if i remember correctly!

yes you did - last week in july 2001 tiesto, fergie, and picotto. ;)

Yup thats correct! :p

Where were you in Amnesia? I spent most of the night under the smoke machine! :p :p :p

I'll add another tune to. Roger Sanchez 'Another Chance' Seb played it at sunset at cafe Del mar 2 years ago for a radio 1 event!

Fergie19 said:
Where were you in Amnesia? I spent most of the night under the smoke machine! :p :p :p

around about there, and floating around the edges as well. kept getting elbowed :evil: when i was in the middle.

Very busy wasnt it!
All my mates went home around 5, i stayed till about 8 by myself it was so good!
Only realised when i came out though i couldnt get home...no money left!! :confused: Had to hitch a ride then leg it! :confused:

Would depend on who was dropping it too really.

I saw Derrick Carter drop Slater Hogan & John Larner's 'East Side Katz', that was crazy. Same when Sneak dropped ION - Well Hell.

Two tunes I've never heard out ('part from by me!), and would very much like to: 'Ms. E Loves Jass' on Igloo, and the ODB booty on Peaches.
Apparently Sneak played the latter at Basics a while ago and it went OFF :eek:

Back