Tunes that are just soooooo good

The tune for me which canreally make a night (apart form TB & DJ F - Together) is...

Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You (Pound Boys Stoneface Bootleg)

The very muttering of the intro vocal snippet "All you want to do is smoke chronic" (often misheard as "All you want to do is come running"!) makes me go weak at the knees, and when the proper vocal kicks in "Same od story back again, She's not a lover, just a friend" the hairs on the back of my neck stand right up!

Vibe Residents - Temptation [Club Mix]
Rytmo Dinamic - Calinda [Vinil Vocal Club Mix]
The Rumbar - Puerto Rico

x-amount said:
The tune for me which canreally make a night (apart form TB & DJ F - Together) is...

Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You (Pound Boys Stoneface Bootleg)

The very muttering of the intro vocal snippet "All you want to do is smoke chronic" (often misheard as "All you want to do is come running"!) makes me go weak at the knees, and when the proper vocal kicks in "Same od story back again, She's not a lover, just a friend" the hairs on the back of my neck stand right up!

Call me a big girl but I'm with x-amount on this 'un. Haven't heard it out for a while *slips said tune in top NYE selection*

Buckley said:
Call me a big girl but I'm with x-amount on this 'un. Haven't heard it out for a while *slips said tune in top NYE selection*

Oooh yes please play that for Babs on NYE :p :lol: ;)

i've said it before and i'll say it again.. Planet Funk - Chase the Sun!! no matter how bad a day i may be having it never fails to put a smile on my face.. :D

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Oooh yes please play that for Babs on NYE :p :lol: ;)

Searched for it everywhere last night, looking like I'm gonna have to hunt down another copy! Looks like we might be on through midnight! Midnight tune suggestions :?:

Buckley said:
Searched for it everywhere last night, looking like I'm gonna have to hunt down another copy! Looks like we might be on through midnight! Midnight tune suggestions :?:

Don't tell me things like that, I'm going to be PMing you ever day til NYE with requests lol :p :lol: ;)

dance4life said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again.. Planet Funk - Chase the Sun!! no matter how bad a day i may be having it never fails to put a smile on my face.. :D
ooohhhh Absolutely have to agree with u on that one that tune does it for me too.

maxmax said:
Lexicon avenue-Only when i loose myself(depeche mode remix)

It's better when Scott drops the Lexicon Ave mix of Creamer & K - Wish You Were Here ;)

Luke Chable & Danny Bonicci-Ride :D this track has rocked my brain on several occasions!

also...Despina Vandi - Gia (i could believe my ears the first time i heard this at space!)

Have to say Silicon Soul - Right On. And my dream came true when it was the last record played at La Troya at Amnesia on September 10th this year. Awesome.

Tim Deluxe - Mundaya is one of the best housetracks i`ve ever heard!

Silicone Soul - Right on, Praised Cats - Shined on me, M.A.W - Backfired, Kid Creme - Austin's Groove, Jon Cutler - It's yours, Jonestown - Sweet thing - take your pick but the daddy of them all is Shakedown - At night (Kid Creme mix) without doubt......put that on and prepare for take-off!! :lol:

There is way too many for me to pick just one :(

Pete Heller - Big Love
Eclipse - Makes me love you
Silicon Soul - Right On
Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango
Stonebridge - Put em high
Shake Down - At night (Kid Creme Mix) reminds me of loosing it on Terraza at Space :p :p :p :p

Also love 'Must be the music' and 'Who keeps changing your mind' but completely forgot who their by :eek:

Sandy B..Make the world go round..Deep Dish full length still does it for me.. :D

Back