Tuesdays @ Amnesia

mincing_around

What is happening with this does anyone know?

The calendar says that Gatecrasher and tidy tracks will be doing it for 6 weeks in the middle of the summer. I have also herd from other sorces (Ferry Corsten on a radio show) that this is case.

However there is nothing on the gatecrasher website and I've just read in another tread that gatecrasher will not be doing this.

Can anyone clarify? With proof not just opinion.

It's one of the biggest mysteries this season :rolleyes: Everyone is just going on what you've already mentioned, but no definite confirmation from Gatecrasher yet :rolleyes: They're leaving it very late in the day methinks, also the fact that Gatecrasher@Heaven is no more and Gatecrasher@The Republic is on hold during the summer makes me wonder if this is the end of Crasher as we know it.

Barbie, I agree the longer it goes without GC making a statement on this the more unlikely it that this will happen.

I herd that the Republic was closed for a refurb after the last Red and Black. Didn't know they had packed it in for the summer though.

Any suggestions for a Tuesday night then?

mincing_around said:
Barbie, I agree the longer it goes without GC making a statement on this the more unlikely it that this will happen.

I herd that the Republic was closed for a refurb after the last Red and Black. Didn't know they had packed it in for the summer though.

They normally close down or just do occasional one-offs in the summer when the student contingent leave Sheffield. I find the problem with Crasher is that nobody there will tell you what's going on, hardly the best exercise in PR :rolleyes:

Garlands, I have lived in Liverpool all my life and am ashamed to say that I have never been to garlands.

What type of music will be going on? The one in Liverpool is a mixture of evrything is it not (House, Classics, Hard House, Trance and maybe a bit of the dreaded Scouse house)

the fact that Armin Van Buuren (who is supposed to have stated on his Dutch radio show that he was resident at GC @ Amnesia this year) has not listed a single GC Ibiza date on his website speaks volumes.

Could it be that GC have provisionally booked the Tuesday slot and then left it incredibly late to pull out deliberatly to cause havoc for Amnesia - the people allegedly behind the whole copyright name fiasco of Crashers disastrous first ibiza summer?

it does say though that on avb site that they have something very special planned for this summer

:eek:

[quote="macdonsj"
Could it be that GC have provisionally booked the Tuesday slot and then left it incredibly late to pull out deliberatly to cause havoc for Amnesia - the people allegedly behind the whole copyright name fiasco of Crashers disastrous first ibiza summer?[/quote]

how cool would THAT be. what a brilliant idea :lol: :lol: :lol:

mincing_around said:

Any suggestions for a Tuesday night then?

clockwork orange vs the gallery

Amnesia have really done a number on all clubs, clubbers and themselves with that trademark fiasco. Lucky they still have Cream packing it in.

Armin

Armin has too be in Ibiza, i'm out 11-25th July this year & whilst there are a number of amazing dj's i'm looking forward to seeing there is also a number of dj's who i want to see but won't be there when I am...Fergie & Mauro Picotto are the main 2 i'm gonna miss and am well gutted about that...haven't seen Mauro since December 29th...and the big one who's not there when I am has to be Armin...to hear Armin in Amnesia really would be something else...imagine it....Motorcycle 'As The Rush Comes In' in Amnesia OMFG!!!! Will be absolutely gutted if I don't get the chance to see Armin when i'm out this year :cry:

CanadaKid said:
Amnesia have really done a number on all clubs, clubbers and themselves with that trademark fiasco. Lucky they still have Cream packing it in.

and cocoon, and la troya......

:lol: :lol:

Robo said:
CanadaKid said:

and cocoon, and la troya......

:lol: :lol:

My mistake about forgetting Coccoon. I don't know how busy La Troya is there, though. Anywayz, my point is what Amnesia did to cause all these problems.

Back