Tuesday Morning....

Ramos to be on the PL managers scrapheap by Crimbo, wonder what the odds are :!:

How was your rounds this fine day Buckers :lol:

Wonderful, although the bins were particularly full of paper, mainly AIG insurance policies and Lehman Brothers contracts of employment.

(I can see Canary Wharf from here though, and it doesn't seem to be burning yet!)

Wonderful, although the bins were particularly full of paper, mainly AIG insurance policies and Lehman Brothers contracts of employment.

(I can see Canary Wharf from here though, and it doesn't seem to be burning yet!)

You see all their employees on the news with their boxes where they had emptied their desks ??

Worrying times.

You see all their employees on the news with their boxes where they had emptied their desks ??

Worrying times.

Yup, there's a lot of uber-lefties on other websites celebrating it as some sort of victory, without understanding that the top earners are rich already and will jump into other jobs, and it's the back office staff who will struggle with their mortgages.

Yup, there's a lot of uber-lefties on other websites celebrating it as some sort of victory, without understanding that the top earners are rich already and will jump into other jobs, and it's the back office staff who will struggle with their mortgages.

Exactly, i think the average wage at Lehman was $330,000 :eek: and they paid summit like $7.9BN in sallaries and bonuses, no wonder they're funked :spank:

twas a fella in the paper this am who turned up at lehmans yesterday for his first day in a new job only to be told 'dont bother'. Couldnt help but chuckle at that.

Btw note that martin jols team are sitting on top of the bundesleige.

Right now I'm wondering if the crane in front of my window has been purposely coloured the same yellow as the spokes coming out of dome, which I can also see.8)

probably not, the crane is probably that colour to satisfy some kind of "hi vis" H.A.S regs.

Feel utter gash still, yesterday was bad, today is worse. I don't get hangovers anymore, just alcohol poisoning and sleep deprevation. Not being helped by driving to Kent last night not getting back until past one... ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. :spank:

Back