Trance, Vocal tracks

What type of stuff you into now nish?Know what you mean-it does sound a bit dated now. definitely think that trance will make a bit of a comeback though- hearing some pretty good stuff at the moment.

God Im into most stuff- anything but nu-metal and really cheesy pop- they really f*** me right off!

At the mo im listening to Sven Vath's live set from Cocoon from sometime in last summer.- Ive just finished burning a Tiesto set- also from amnesia-but from a cream night last year. And in my cd player is some mellow jazz! -
Last couple of cd's ive bought were jazz related, im waiting for the new subliminal one, tempted to get the 'too many djs' cd, and I pre-ordered the latest radiohead album for only £8 bout a month ago- but cant get it delivered till 8th june!

If u meant wot type of dance music - then everythin bar Really bad trance and scouse house- I DETEST scouse house!

I just LOVE good music! :D

Take it ur heavily into ur trance then mate?

Always kinda favoured it-hate all the cheesey stuff though! IT ISNT DANCE MUSIC:ITS POP!! :evil:

Starting to like some house a bit more though-specially during the day-early evening. Like nothing better than being at a beach bar in Ibiza with some cool house tunes.

Later on though i prefer it harder,sometimes even harder than trance-used to even like hard house :oops:

Im just listening to a tape i recorded last year of the radio 1 weekend-think its judge jules in just now-Tim Delux-'just wont do'

'it just wont do' and kid creme's mix of shakedowns 'at night' were my Ibiza/summer tunes of last year :D

Was sitting outside Kiwi(Orange Corner) lasty year in the middle of the afternoon, and the DJ played 'just wont do'-people got up and even started dancing on the beach-happy days! :) :) :) :) :)

Nice :)

ha ha, theres this fella whos always in the hmv by me (in liverpool), and he's always movin and noddin to whatevers on,- sometimes he just goes off it tho and loses the plot! Everyone laughs at him but I think its great, Im gonna join that loon in a tribal dance one of these days!

Fergie19 said:
Was sitting outside Kiwi(Orange Corner) lasty year in the middle of the afternoon, and the DJ played 'just wont do'-people got up and even started dancing on the beach-happy days! :) :) :) :) :)

I spent half my holiday in there as there was a big group of us and my b/f and his mate managed to blag djing there for the whole week :)

Cool, when were you there? We were there from about the 10th July for a week.

Always had a really cool atmosphere :)

Fergie19 said:
Cool, when were you there? We were there from about the 10th July for a week.

Always had a really cool atmosphere :)

We were there just after you, 25th July for a week. I used the loo in Kiwi more than the one in my apartment!

Back