Trance, Vocal tracks

nish

Hearing more Trancey, vocally, dreamy tracks recently, -LOVE IT!

Anyone know of any decent new tracks doin the rounds?

andain - beautiful things
motorcycle - as the rush comes
Roc Projest- Never

3 hottest right now....

They're all on Tiesto's new album...

maybe trance is making a comeback??

Trance always seem to 'come back', I cant see it dying! Paul Van Dyk has been hammering out some quality trance choonage recently. Cream seem to be goin back to trance as well :p

Not so full on vocals (to say the least), but a great trance track:

Airwave - Lady Blue

Grab it!
:)

Really used to like that track to, is a couple of years old now though. Lange has made some good tunes, and some fine mixes.

ye, I have that on an old cream compilation, I prefer their 'you put me in heaven with your touch'. I'll have to go dig that up now and blast it! :)

is that the one that goes 'follow me the the edge'? I think I got it on some red cream live compilation somewhere

Theres only one Trance tune and thats Freefall - Skydive :D (Original Mix) sends shivers down my spine everytime i hear it and instantly reminds me off Ibiza!

:D :D

that reminds me of Ibiza 2000! What a choon!! Jan Johnston -what ever happened to her? I done a web site about her years ago but it got took off :( - She still with Perfecto?

Not very good with names of trance songs but there is tune Oakie played @ Homelands (and Jon O Bir in daytime), all I know is it is track 1 on CD1 or 2 on new Gatecrasher CD.

It's a quality bit of trance, just like they used to make it lol :p

nish said:

that reminds me of Ibiza 2000! What a choon!! Jan Johnston -what ever happened to her? I done a web site about her years ago but it got took off :( - She still with Perfecto?

Don't know if she's still with Perfecto but she's done loads of stuff recently, Venus with Cor Fijneman, Beachbreeze with Svenson and Gielan and a version of Calling your Name .

I'm liking Oceanlab - Beautiful Together at the mo!!!!

If you like your trance the Gatecrasher Resident Transmission 2 is top and not full of all the Ian Van Dahl nonsense either :)

Well It ryhmes with Dance to be fair

But I know that's not what you were meaning you little trickster!!!!! :lol:

Yeah, the Lange song does go 'Follow me to the edge'. And your right-I found it on a red cream live cd.

Some good tunes on their-What do you think of Ralph Fridge 'Angel'?

used to like that angel when I was completely f***ed, gone right off that type of tune now tho.

Back