Trance music

The Friday line-up to me is superior.

Ah no! Why not?

Yeah, did actually have a Saturday ticket originally, but after the Friday line-up came out I had to switch. Now it's got Super 8 & Tab too, I defo made the right decision. My mate is playing the VIP room on Friday too

Yeah, did actually have a Saturday ticket originally, but after the Friday line-up came out I had to switch. Now it's got Super 8 & Tab too, I defo made the right decision. My mate is playing the VIP room on Friday too

Ah who is it? We're in the VIP room as well (I'm part of Dursley & EverLight)

Ah who is it? We're in the VIP room as well (I'm part of Dursley & EverLight)

Jordan Counsel, you know him? Will have to check you guys out. VIP tickets were too good to miss, having a top view over the club plus your own room and bar.

Running in Wales that weekend. Probably could make the Friday night but wouldnt fancy it sober.

You wont be able to get any trance at Space this year Im afraid.

No way... I've wanted to go there for years :( thanks tho :D any good trance nights on the island apart from cream and judgement

No way... I've wanted to go there for years :( thanks tho :D any good trance nights on the island apart from cream and judgement

When are you over there?

There's also Tropi in the West End (A small bar, plays trance every night).

Arrive 30th of June till the 7th of July, its so hard to find trance anymore. I cant wait for pvd but even his new stuff is very commercial :rolleyes:

Arrive 30th of June till the 7th of July, its so hard to find trance anymore. I cant wait for pvd but even his new stuff is very commercial :rolleyes:

You'll have Connect's opening party at Es Paradis on the 6th July + their boat party.

Boat party has Menno de Jong playing the full party
Club has Gai Barone, Solarstone and Menno

Back