Trance music

Just heard armins embrace tour vinyl set and it's the bomb. If he plays like that on his tour in Ibiza he's 100% worth a visit

Just heard armins embrace tour vinyl set and it's the bomb. If he plays like that on his tour in Ibiza he's 100% worth a visit

I don't think he will sadly, as vinyl forces you to play older stuff in trance.
Do you have a link to it anywhere?

Yeah mate I know that but like I say it was his embrace tour so he may actually do a set like that on some dates. It's a shame it's all classic trance makes you think the trance that gives you the shivers is always the stuff made years ago and sadly stuff like that is made anymore. Sorry mate no if you search it on FB or YouTube it's bound to come up

I've just this second booked to go 10-18th September. Only problem now is on the 11th do I do captured or armin? Both on the same time. Really annoying considering trance nights are few and far between. On the subject of new trance. I frequently buy new trance cd's (yes I still buy cd's lol) and buy asot ones every time there released. it's usually a case of a few good tracks I have on repeat and the rest sounding like a border line Calvin Harris album, but the latest asot 2016 cd I can't put down. Best trance album I've heard in years. The "on the beach" disc has some Balearic trance melodies/vibes that makes me feel like I'm in ibiza the turn of the century and the "in the club" disc gets steadily more banging as it goes on. Let's hope this is a sign of times turning back around and not a false dawn. When is everyone out this year?

Having done captured last year fir me it's a no brainier.

What a great party this us. Made me feel like the Ibiza of old when trance was king.

Tunes, cheapest drinks you will buy in Ibiza, relaxed vibe, knowledgeable trance fans,

Awesome.

Vs Armin who at best is a risk these days. Not worth the risk even if he pulls a wicked set.

Thanks for the input. I was thinking captured cause theres a few dj's that interest me playing and I've never been the venue but armin just came into it cause I loved asot at ushuaia last year. Think I'll go with captured now though. Anyone know about any pre parties or anything? Would prefer it to be a night time event over evening though tbh

Thanks for the input. I was thinking captured cause theres a few dj's that interest me playing and I've never been the venue but armin just came into it cause I loved asot at ushuaia last year. Think I'll go with captured now though. Anyone know about any pre parties or anything? Would prefer it to be a night time event over evening though tbh
There is an after party usually. Was at summin last year.

Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles has a Genesis sample in it. My favourite rock group. Got this on 12".

Big Genesis fan myself.

SSA - Some great trance tracks. The modern stuff is just so terrible in comparison now. :(

yeah big Genesis fan too (the early years mainly before they became Collins sidemen)

*one more trancer from me before I exit this thread/topic forever

love the budget video production

DOOF - "MARS NEEDS WOMEN"

Back