tracks for 2021

We're Going Deep is fastly becoming my main supplier for straight up acid house

Masterfully mastered by Ballyhoo Studio, recording quality is much better than average underground releases

The 4th installment is an absolute gem

Down the hole with Luke Vibert

Announced for later this year:

:)

Edit: first few weeks is vinyl-only for each release. Prices on the digital releases are lowered to a normal price level after some time. Volume 4 will be at a normal price next month.

Last edited:
yeah good calls. Luke Vibert never quite got the recog he deserved imo. I did have the excellent Kerrier District album but sadly had to let it go.

Nice promotions on bandcamp these days.
Dj Duke is doing 50% off on individual tracks (or 80% on the entire catalogue) until end of next Tuesday (enter "dukeblackfriday2021" on checkout).
Still going strong after all those years, very faithful to the oldskool.

Some excellent new tracks:

Next to a lovely 1995 reissue:

Will post another one in the epic thread.

Back to the digging...

Quite a few of best of 2021 charts already doing the rounds. I'm getting mine in early too, because I'll probably be offline for much of Dec.

Too many painful omissions as per, but I'd say a fair reflection, based almost exclusively on home listening over the year - bits of house, chug, balearic, disco

1. Khruangbin - Time (Felix Dickinson rmx) - in the end, this *just* won out. Just outstanding.
2. Alex Kassian - Leave your life
3. Residentes Balearicos - Cachonda
4. Craig Bratley/Amy Douglas - No in between
5. Jpye & Renato - Cosa Ti Va
6. Little Simz - Point
7. Limiñanas/Laurent Garnier – Que Calor/Saul
8. Sun Palace - Rude movements (François K)
9. Max Essa - Jigsaw (Eddie C acid dub)
10. Colapesce Dimartino/Giorgio Moroder - Musica leggerissima

*special mention also to some of the fantastic shows I subscribe to, keeping the flag flying, for the love and not the money.

Leo Mas
Andy Wilson
Paramida
Apiento/NTS
DubLab BCN
1BTN
George Mihaly
François K
Howler
Eggpod

Last edited:
Back