tracks for 2020

One of the pleasant outlooks of the holiday season is a new Sarah Bates album release. Love the energy levels and analogue feel she puts into every track.

Unfortunately a lot of December releases are somewhat underrated because they miss out on the year-end chart frenzy. Her December 2019 album Fantasy Modulation was definitely one of the highlights of last year. I'll post it in the Balearic/chillout/ambient/downtempo/... topic for those who missed it.

what's everyone's tune of the year? share your top 3!
A tough one.. I will have to break it down to memories from the year and see what I was listening to at the time. A different year for everyone .. More sad than happy..
Happy times I love Bruno's productions as Xinobi... Nice easy listening and still groovy
Sault album was really good.. love this

Last edited:
probably not the right place/thread for it, but i'm drunk and i don't care right now tbh.

after a smaller than usual, but nevertheless beautiful christmas dinner with a part of my fam, i wish you - as a part of my music family - merry christmas! thank you for sharing the music you like with us. this forum actually had some impact on the music i listen to and it's cool to exchange thoughts with likeminded people (about the island and the music), even if our music styles and views aren't always the same. cheers!

might delete later..

probably not the right place/thread for it, but i'm drunk and i don't care right now tbh.

after a smaller than usual, but nevertheless beautiful christmas dinner with a part of my fam, i wish you - as a part of my music family - merry christmas! thank you for sharing the music you like with us. this forum actually had some impact on the music i listen to and it's cool to exchange thoughts with likeminded people (about the island and the music), even if our music styles and views aren't always the same. cheers!

might delete later..

+1

Attachments

• IMG_20201225_173012.jpg
    IMG_20201225_173012.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
Back