tracks for 2020

you're an infinite source of exciting, beautiful music, @craig72 - thank you!
I across genres without all the waffle ?.. music I know like minded people would like to hear..from Classic New York style House to West coast wobbly trippy house to European House not House .

No thank you for listening.. it's time to be moving forward,not living in the past as most Ibiza veterans like to do....
Serious question alert
Do you buy much music?

I do. Probably £20-25 pm on downloads + a CD or vinyl a month too.

10-15% are often older tracks I’ve discovered recently or didn’t remember.
If I heard a DJ play a 2 hour set, I’d expect 2 tracks to be older tracks. Or they might as well be downloading the Beatport/Juno [insert genre] Top 10 the night before.

Last edited:
If there's no tracklist or i don't recognise the name I don't bother. You have to apply some kind of filter or you go nuts. Thousands of people putting out music each week and i have at best a few hours free, so you have to exercise strict quality control.

I swerve spotify and only support via bandcamp/juno but it has to be top notch ?

If there's no tracklist or i don't recognise the name I don't bother. You have to apply some kind of filter or you go nuts. Thousands of people putting out music each week and i have at best a few hours free, so you have to exercise strict quality control.

I swerve spotify and only support via bandcamp/juno but it has to be top notch ?
Bandcamp and Juno are my go to sites now. I’m still getting used to Bandcamp a bit, advantages of it being it’s a streaming player too.

Serious question alert
Do you buy much music?

If I heard a DJ play a 2 hour set, I’d expect 2 tracks to be older tracks. Or they might as well be downloading the Beatport/Juno [insert genre] Top 10 the night before.
On yes probably same$€15-25. Signed up to a few other for exclusives and other stuff.. i give them to mates that dj and vinyls I'll keep for myself.. just ones I be looking for.... Bandcamp alot this year.. and some secret auctions. From friends with huge collections and are strapped for cash ☹️

Last edited:
Serious question alert
Do you buy much music?

good and important question, diver. imo, i buy too less music - i know i should and also i would like to support artists much more, especially the ones that i like and also because electronic music is an important part of my life. actually i'm self-reflecting about that since some months already now (the buying and the importance). i just buy tracks i really, really like or the ones i can't find anywhere in good quality or cause i want to listen to the whole track. and that's the case with probably 3-5 songs a month (that i buy), so, not much. i bought much more tracks years ago, when quality of uploaded songs on youtube, soundcloud and so on was pretty poor, like at 96 or 128 kbits, and when it was more difficult to even find them. but in the meantime that changed so much that my habits changed too.

so, right now i have a very long list of artists/acts and labels i followed over the many years on beatport and i check on regular basis their new stuff, some i have on traxsource, too, then some youtube subs that i check more seldom, like 'when we dip', 'blanc', 'madorasindahouse', 'progressive astronaut', ..., some labels of course too like stil vor talent and so on. and some months ago (obviously when a bit drunk) i went through all of my beatport artists (more than 360!) and followed the ones i found on bandcamp ... i guess i should apply tourist's filter asap not to go nuts ?

but coming back to my initial thought 'i buy too less': i intend to buy more music again ...

I do a lot of exploring on bandcamp these days, and I mostly buy full albums by smaller, unknown artists. Also I pay for releases by labels, that are linked to a club, like watergate records, so I can support the club as well. I guess about 20-40 euros a month.
Though I enjoy them I never buy albums by big or bigger artists like Solomun, Hot since 82 or Hawtin. Yes, these guys don't earn money now but they will again play huge gigs when this is over, so I rather support the small producers.

good and important question, diver. imo, i buy too less music - i know i should and also i would like to support artists much more, especially the ones that i like and also because electronic music is an important part of my life. actually i'm self-reflecting about that since some months already now (the buying and the importance). i just buy tracks i really, really like or the ones i can't find anywhere in good quality or cause i want to listen to the whole track. and that's the case with probably 3-5 songs a month (that i buy), so, not much. i bought much more tracks years ago, when quality of uploaded songs on youtube, soundcloud and so on was pretty poor, like at 96 or 128 kbits, and when it was more difficult to even find them. but in the meantime that changed so much that my habits changed too.

so, right now i have a very long list of artists/acts and labels i followed over the many years on beatport and i check on regular basis their new stuff, some i have on traxsource, too, then some youtube subs that i check more seldom, like 'when we dip', 'blanc', 'madorasindahouse', 'progressive astronaut', ..., some labels of course too like stil vor talent and so on. and some months ago (obviously when a bit drunk) i went through all of my beatport artists (more than 360!) and followed the ones i found on bandcamp ... i guess i should apply tourist's filter asap not to go nuts ?

but coming back to my initial thought 'i buy too less': i intend to buy more music again ...
Just got this
Have a big family from here in Miami involved in alot of parties... Big up the Lush Paddies.. everything from DJing to running the door..?

Brilliant Anjunadeep deep house styled track. Just discovered Volen Sentir and wow

Great track! ?

Although for me, I doubt Volen Sentir will ever surpass their amazing track "Arrival" (2018). I first heard it on Pacha, when Tale of Us were on Solomun +1. Brilliant melody, production and arrangement!

Back