tracks for 2019

rampa - terrace
&me - garden
vinyl only (50 euros ?)

got back from the island a few days ago. maybe it's just me, but i heard 'rampa - terrace' almost everywhere: black coffee, solomun and even small bars were playing it. 'joys' of course - also the purple disco machine version.
i heard a cool remix/edit of 'yazoo - don't go' at circoloco. does anybody know it? i also checked some versions of 'starting rock feat. diva avari - don't go' (pretty bad btw :) ), but no luck so far ...
here's the original:

got back from the island a few days ago. maybe it's just me, but i heard 'rampa - terrace' almost everywhere: black coffee, solomun and even small bars were playing it. 'joys' of course - also the purple disco machine version.
i heard a cool remix/edit of 'yazoo - don't go' at circoloco. does anybody know it? i also checked some versions of 'starting rock feat. diva avari - don't go' (pretty bad btw :) ), but no luck so far ...
here's the original:

ok, i guess it was somehow inspired from this new track, but with different beat, no vocals and so on. it sounded much better ... i don't like this one that much:

If this Yazoo track doesn't make you instantly think off that classic film Tango & Cash, then you weren't a cool 80's kid like me ✌

Stallone & Kurt Russell ? pure alpha male power struggle caught on camera.

Shaped my childhood.

Back