tracks for 2019

I Haven’t been in Ibiza since march but from the videos I’ve seen these are being some of the most played songs on the island this summer:

Joys - Roberto Surace
Your body - Matt Sassari
A remix of the song ‘Coke whore’
A remix of the song ‘what have you done for me lately’

What other songs are smashing it this summer!!!?

Never heard any of those tracks so I'm guessing 99.9% of the track I post are probably not even being played @ Ibiza clubs ?.. I should probably be posting them somewhere else. Or as a shady South American once suggested Craig's Hotsince 72 tunes thread...

One promo notification I just received: Lil' Louis - French Kiss (Amine Edge & DANCE remix)

Can't wait to hear it... :rolleyes:

I Haven’t been in Ibiza since march but from the videos I’ve seen these are being some of the most played songs on the island this summer:

Joys - Roberto Surace
Your body - Matt Sassari
A remix of the song ‘Coke whore’
A remix of the song ‘what have you done for me lately’

What other songs are smashing it this summer!!!?
What have you done for me lately is the Martinez Brothers edit. It's on their Space Jamz album and I've been hearing it everywhere, not only in Ibiza.
Joys indeed.

Guy Gerber - What to Do is still doing it for many people this season (me included).
Lots of remixed Monolink stuff.

Guy Gerber - What to Do is still doing it for many people this season (me included).
Lots of remixed Monolink stuff.

Yes, indeed. Matthias Meyer still playing it and also Koze.

As for Monolink, his new track is a bit more high tempo than his usual stuff. Think Solomun territory.

Back