Tracks for 2016

Sure I have.:oops:. its a different mix I heard last weekend not this one.. any new mix of it out this year?

So another year passes without an 'anthem'.

What was the last one? 'La Mezcla' in 2012?

Struggling to think of a proper 'anthem' that youd hear across the board since. Im talking 'Stardust, Needin U, Professional Widow, Big Love, Love story' type tracks that went all summer and didnt get tired?

People (defected) were trying to claim 'Freak like me' was this years, when infact it was too late for last years and had been done to death by the time summer 2016 came around.

I see decent enough tracks this year, but no standout.

So another year passes without an 'anthem'.

What was the last one? 'La Mezcla' in 2012?

Struggling to think of a proper 'anthem' that youd hear across the board since. Im talking 'Stardust, Needin U, Professional Widow, Big Love, Love story' type tracks that went all summer and didnt get tired?

People (defected) were trying to claim 'Freak like me' was this years, when infact it was too late for last years and had been done to death by the time summer 2016 came around.

I see decent enough tracks this year, but no standout.

2013 anthem for me was Ninetoes - Finder, was clearly played everywhere
2014 was the year of Ten Walls - Walking with elephants
2015 wad Frankey & Sandrino - Acamar... but indeed less an anthem to me...

Music evolved a lot since big love, love story, stardust and others... less "happy house" tracks ;-)

2013 anthem for me was Ninetoes - Finder, was clearly played everywhere
2014 was the year of Ten Walls - Walking with elephants
2015 wad Frankey & Sandrino - Acamar... but indeed less an anthem to me...

Music evolved a lot since big love, love story, stardust and others... less "happy house" tracks ;-)

forgot about Ninetoes, I'll give you that one! Not having Tenwalls or Acamar as 'anthems' though sorry.

3 years it is then ;)

You've got to love the good old Mark Knight, it feels like early 2000s (or partying with the unwashed as the VIP crowd would call it today:)

Back