Tracks for 2016

YES!!! FOUND IT!!! (with a little help of a friend)

this was one of those beautiful tracks played by sven at the opening party afterhours two weeks ago

he played the 'mix of life' version I think which is a bit different and I can't find as a video, here's the original though which is also great:

I am pretty sure we're going to hear this often as a closing track or at afters. what a tune!!!

WOAH Stivi... what a track!!

That really is the kind of track that only Sven will dig out. I bet that was a pretty special track to hear at the afters. Your very lucky to have been able to attend :D

WOAH Stivi... what a track!!

That really is the kind of track that only Sven will dig out. I bet that was a pretty special track to hear at the afters. Your very lucky to have been able to attend :D

yeah it was one of those 'goosebumps all over and wet eyes' moments. the version he played is even better (15mins long too). and yes, it is one of those tracks only sven brings.

to me, this is the equivalent of last year's brittle or before that, david august's epikur.

finding this tune has literally made my day. when at the afters I went to the booth and tried to find out what it was, but let's just say everyone was too busy then so I was really waiting to find out what it was. YAY!!! :)

yeah it was one of those 'goosebumps all over and wet eyes' moments. the version he played is even better (15mins long too). and yes, it is one of those tracks only sven brings.

to me, this is the equivalent of last year's brittle or before that, david august's epikur.

What an unbelievable track and hell of a find, thanks for the share. I can definitely see it being comparable to Brittle and as much as i loved Epikur, that is a track i always associate with Dixon and the Innervisions crew not so much Sven.

Back