Tracks for 2016

I'm not impressed with the new Joris track, Dawn (Green mix) either. Too commercially sounding but the flip side ain't too bad. Hopefully there'll be more of Joris as the season progresses.

agreed. IMO typical case of 'don't touch the original'

Couldn't agree more, seems like everyone is having a go at it this year but I've honestly not heard one remix that comes close to the original!

If it ain't broke then don't fix it and all that! Every year there seems to be a classic that seems to get brought back and f***ed up - George Morel "Lets Groove", Larry Heard "Sun Can't Compare" are all classics that have been butchered in recent years!

Couldn't agree more, seems like everyone is having a go at it this year but I've honestly not heard one remix that comes close to the original!

If it ain't broke then don't fix it and all that! Every year there seems to be a classic that seems to get brought back and f***ed up - George Morel "Lets Groove", Larry Heard "Sun Can't Compare" are all classics that have been butchered in recent years!
don't get me wrong I hate my old favourites being butchered too..... The man with the red face being one of my all time favourite tunes that was very poorly treated on the remix table. I Loved the original of Audion, a staple diet of many of my sets, but think the remix was done keeping all the good elements of the original present and if it means I get to hear it again this year then all hail boyz noise's production! ... in my humble opinion

Back