Tracks for 2009!

shane_saintsfc

It's almost that time of year when the summer Ibiza tunes start making an appearance. What do you reckon will be big this year??

I reckon the following..

Calvin Harris - Im Not Alone (There will most probably be a decent remix of this out for the summer)
Laidback Luke vs Robin S - Show me love (Probably had this over a year now but will still show up round the island)
Rank 1 - L.E.D
Reflekt - Need to Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Vocal Mix)
Passenger 10 - Mirage (EDx 5un5shine Remix)

I think that Calvin Harris track has "Deadmau5 remix" written all over it.

I really hope Simon Patterson - Thump and either mix of Richard Durand - Into Something are big on the island this year. Big big tunes already for me this year.

Deadmau5 has already done a remix of this. You can hear it on Fridays just gone Pete Tong show. I also have a copy if you ask nicely :)

I know. I downloaded it only the other day. I wasn't surprised to see a Deadmau5 mix of it at all... As I say, the original has Deadmau5 written all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the biggest summer songs will be coming out over this weekend on the next few weeks with it being Miami.
But some i hope will still have alot of plays are:

Cosmic Gate - Not Enough Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLyvfF4UaOw&feature=related

Above & Beyond - On a good day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBN4oUT9lAs

Gareth Emery - Exposure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVmmuzZu384

Martin Roth & Alex Bartlett - Off The World (First State Reshuffle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1nMWYiFf-E

I think that Calvin Harris track has "Deadmau5 remix" written all over it.

On Calvin Harris' twitter page, it says:

OH MAN THERE'S GOING TO BE A TIESTO REMIX OF I'M NOT ALONE THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

and...

WOOF! The Tiesto mix just came in...tranced out it's nut! Deadmau5, Herve, Tiesto - could this be the best remix package ever???

I can't wait to here the Tiesto Remix!! :D

Well, expect to hear the Tiesto remix of I'm Not Alone every single Monday at Privilege, without fail.... You know he's gonna rinse it.

Not that I mean that as a slight on Tiesto; I'm looking forward to hearing his remix myself.

Oh, and that Gareth Emery tune is sweet. Not Enough Time could well be massive too, as could a whole host of other tunes from Sign Of The Times if they're released as singles before May/June. F.A.V. is absolutely awesome.

house of house - rushing to paradise

no other tune comes close at the moment

Not in the clubs I dont think unless somebody remixes it. While not a bad track I can see it used more in places like Mambo and pre parties.

The Leave

Not in the clubs I don't think unless somebody remixes it. Don't think that will happen as its not a bad track as it is. I can see it used more in places like Mambo and pre parties.

The Leave the World Behind number is another with Tiesto remix written all over it. That is more of a club hit.

Not in the clubs I don't think unless somebody remixes it. Don't think that will happen as its not a bad track as it is. I can see it used more in places like Mambo and pre parties.

The Leave the World Behind number is another with Tiesto remix written all over it. That is more of a club hit.

and herein lies the difference between the Force and the DARK side

Thankyou Ben Kenobi you have enlightened me with your wisdom once again.............You are truly a Master Jedi!

Agreed

Some others come close though:

Sacha - journey (joe rizla piana mix)

Timewriter - Dedication

Tyron Dixon - Bring it back (Dark room mix)

Vlad Caia - Al doilea (logic fusion orkestra mix)

Ferrer/Sydenham - sandcastles (tiger stripes balearic dub)

Adam Jace - Sky

Balzan and Cardona - Double Scotch ( lounge dub)

Lawrence - Jill

Scope - Strung out ( Jay Leblone mix)

Black Jazz Consortium - New Horizon

Junior Lopez - Pure

Back