Tracks for 2009!

i was in ibiza last week and heard that nina simone track played in a few bars in the daytime! good tune!

I"m so out of it, what's happened to me....

What up kids!!!!! Spiceboy sure hasn't been on here in a while. Well i was curious what's out there and what is new and good. I see names of tracks and most of them mean nothing to me anymore :spank: I guess i have to just hear them to understand. Guess this guy is getting older and dont' keep up like i used to. I still love dance music of course, but don't have the gumption to search....i guess i'm getting lazy :confused: ANyhow, i came on here to contribute for the hell of it....so here goes.......um........errr........uhhhh.......doh! Damn, i gotta have at least one?!?! :spank: Planning on going out to hear a dj names Steve Prior tonight at one of the hot clubs in Chicago tonite....maybe that will inspire me.

Hot in Barcelona.....

In Barcelona hear in the clubs and bars many times the song "una rosa" by nicone.
and te peoples smile and singing "una rosa una rosa.....:)

made for an ibiza athem....

it was the h.o.s.h rmx.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d3phoSf-j8

what are you think....?

ps. that jamie jones tune "summertime" plays also many times
cheers (ibiza calling :))

Last edited by a moderator:
5 tunes for the Opening parties

-Humate - Love Stimulation (Radio Slave Remix)

-Jamie Jones feat. Ost & Kjex - Summertime!

-Steve Lawler - Hocus Pocus

-Peace Division - Eh Oh Um

-Mark Broom - Meltin Pot

Prodigy - Warrior's Dance

Huuuuuuge tune, amazing vocal with such an old skool feel to it. I see this, or a big remix of this, going off in many clubs this summer!

anything by bill withers already rocks.

who is the tall guy on this vid?? one of âme right??

Christian of âme, right. First time I see him dancing.

Anything from Henrick Schwarz is quality, I might add

nice one, Moha

I've seen henrik play a few times now

simply stunning selections each time - pure drama (esp in the pitch darkness at plastic people) puts so much thought into his sets and production work alike

was listening to his coldcut - walk a mile remix from 06 the other day - for first time in ages

EMOTIONAL music

Back