Top tip: Watch out for pickpockets at all times

a face like a camel eating sherbert lol

I went to Ibiza with my guard up in terms of theft and safety. Every day I was there I made it a point to get out and see the island. From east to west and north to south I got a pretty good look at it and met a lot of people. I never once felt my safety was a concern. I spent a lot of time walking alone at night exploring ibiza town, I stayed in Figeuretes and was surrounded mostly by locals. Mid sept the area was mostly spanish and there wasn't too many tourists lingering in my area. Late night walks when everything was already closed, alone thru the ally ways and small streets of the old town and the center ville area, again, I never once felt that any of the locals were eyeing me up for a scam or or theft.

The only time I was messed with was at resistance, which was my own fault because I wanted to bring sunglasses, my phone, and money and gum and of course my drugz, and did not want any of it in my pockets so I thought it would be best to have it all in my leather man bag with a zipper.

Mind you I was high, but there were three occasions where I found my bag open, or felt it moving while I was dancing, despite having a CONSCIOUS EFFORT to make SURE every ten minutes or so it was still zipped up. Once I checked it, danced for like a minute and checked it again, and it was open. I straight away spun around and saw a guy dancing close to me who looked like he backed away as soon as I turned around and looked him in the eyes. I ended up getting a wad of cash missing that I didn't stuff back into a secondary zipper that was in the bag.

Lesson learned, better to keep it in your pockets.

EDIT: That all being said, I didnt spend a lot of time in San An, I was there for a short time and it was a zoo during the day, it was enough for me to see lol. So I have no comments on how safe I feel in the west end. Next time I'll try to soak in a little more of that area.

Last edited:
Caught some guy trying to pick pocket my phone in amnesia at abodes closing this year. It was in my front pocket. Luckily felt his hand just enter my pocket so managed to elbow him off course. I stared hard at him and he just laughed and carried on through the crowd to what I guess was his accomplice. I really felt like going after him but quickly thought it wouldn’t get me anywhere and would probably ruin my night.
Thing is I’m not small and wasn’t completely out of it, my point being they must be able to operate without fear of any repercussions.....

Caught some guy trying to pick pocket my phone in amnesia at abodes closing this year. It was in my front pocket. Luckily felt his hand just enter my pocket so managed to elbow him off course. I stared hard at him and he just laughed and carried on through the crowd to what I guess was his accomplice. I really felt like going after him but quickly thought it wouldn’t get me anywhere and would probably ruin my night.
Thing is I’m not small and wasn’t completely out of it, my point being they must be able to operate without fear of any repercussions.....
I think you made the right decision mate.

That's interesting but also concerning to hear that you feel they are operating without fear. That fact that they attempted it on someone big and not too drunk then just basically laughed in your face.

I was accosted by a very petite, very pretty young lady with an Eastern European accent as I was walking back to my hotel through the West End who started talking to me out of the blue. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying as I was well aware what she was up to and was scanning all angles for her accomplices. Sure enough, as we approached a side street she tried to steer me down it and I could see two guys loitering at the end. I just shoved her away from me (not hard but enough to put about a metre between us), and said, "f*** off love, you've shit out tonight", and stomped off in a huff. When I headed back out later on I passed by and saw her she gave me a proper nasty look which made me laugh.

Later in the week I was sat outside a bar having a cig when I spotted her and two female friends hanging about on a corner. The blonde sent one of her friends to get a cigarette of this young lad not far from me. She chatted to him for a good 5 minutes before moving off and the kid turned to his pal and said "Bloody hell mate, she really fancies me!". I tapped him on the shoulder and told him she was a distraction thief/pickpocket and he had almost certainly just been marked to have his phone or wallet nicked. I advised him to go back in the bar before him and his mates move off and to give his phone to one mate and his cash to another. I also advised him to watch out for groups of girls bumping into them or passing between their group as they walked off.

Don't know if it worked but I hope he managed to keep his property intact

Face like a stunt man’s knee.

A face that could make an onion cry.

Even the tide wouldn’t take them out...

I could go on ?
Face like the bottom of an old workman's toolbag

Face like Lance Armstrong's scrotum

Face like a dropped transplant organ

Back