Top of your "to do" list....

hook

when you get back to Ibiza. With the New Year here now, I've been thinking about what I'll do when I get back to the white island and I've come up with these few favourates:
DC10 - The only disappointment from last year was that I didn't make it, and still haven't been.
Pacha - Just my favourate club and whether it's Erick/Roger/Darren I just need to be back there.
We love Sundays - brilliant atmosphere, clubbing in the sun.
The Sunset strip - Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. Very relaxing when the sun's going down, and the pre-parties liven things back up. Especially Roger@Mambo. The food at Coastline is superb too.
The bars in Ibiza town - Expensive, but sitting outside watching the different types of people going by on a warm night with a cold beer, is a class way to prepare for Pacha.

Can you recommend any more?

i agree with all of the above but also how about:

eating in a new found restaurant over looking the scenery, for the very first time

or

gong to your fav place again after a long wait......

WESTEND

:twisted: FOR THOSE PEOPLE ON A BUDGET IS YOUR HOTEL IS IN THE WESTEND GO TO THE WETS END FIRST FOR A FEW DRINKS. YOU CAN GET SOME GOOD DEALS LIKE STRIKERS !! DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IN 1 HOUR FOR 10 EURO. BRILLIANT IF YOUR ON A BUDGET OR GOING SOMWHERE EXPENSIVE LIKE MANUMISSION.

YOU ALSO GOET LOADS OF MONEY OFF VOUCHERS FOR CLUBS ETC.

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE !!!!! THE WESTEND AINT ALL ABOUT LOBSTER LOOKING REEBOCK CLASSIC WEARING BEER MONSTERS.THERES SOME QUALITY PRE CLUB BARS AND CLUBS TO GO TO LIKE PLAY 2 OR IF YOU WANT SOMTHING DIFFRENT TRY SOUL CITY @ SIMPLES.

FAVOURITE WESTEND BAR FOR 2001 HAD TO BE GORMS GARAGE

FAVOURITE BAR FOR 2002 HAD TO BE STRIKERS / VILLANS II UNDECIDED ON THE WINNER.

PEOPLE SLAG OFF THE WESTEND BUT ITS IS WICKED I ADMIT SOME TIMES IT CAN BE POOR BUT 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES IT WILL MAKE YOUR NIGHT.

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER US WE WHERE STAYING AT THE MAR Y VENT LAST SEPTEMBER Y2K2 AND OUR ROOM CAUGHT FIRE (APARTMENTS FAULT) BIG UP NACHO WHO TOOK US TO THE OLD BILL STATION TO SORT OUT EVERYTHING.

MAR Y VENT IS A WICKED PLACE TO STAY A NICE LIVLEY HOTEL WITH FRIENDLEY STAFF

BIG UP BOYS LATER

DA WESTEND MASSIVE XX

urrmmmm sounds brilliant i must say..........!!!
i love to fall around manumission with everyone else, its much better than dancing.....

Thanks W.E.M. I now have a new number 1 thing to do when I get back(or maybe not eh?)

hook19 said:
Can you recommend any more?

how about parapenting in cala d’hort and above es vedrà? :eek:

19parapente1.JPG

McFlyin ;)

My to do list is as follows:

Go to DC10. Never made it there last time.

See the island more.

Eat at better restaurants.

Try not to party as much so then I am not so tired and unwilling to check out the other aspects of the island.

and have the best time ever! :D

Mc quit that! ;) Or are u just warming us up for this summer, cause i'm gonna lose it! :lol: these pics are amazing!! Do u know where they are taking off from? 8)

i dunno - but the best place to take them is from es savinar tower in cap des jueu!! :idea:

this tower is the favourite place for some people to do mystic rituals - one year ago a french guy immolated himself there!! :eek:

es_vedra.jpg

My To Do list is as follows,

Don't stay in one place, visit a variety of places/clubs etc around the island.

Don't go to school disco at Eden (if they have it again this year!) for the sake of your sanity!

Pay a visit to the sunset strip at least once, more if you're staying in San An wonderful views and nice food with a chilled atmosphere!

If you're staying in San An visit the west end once. Yes it is a shite hole yes it does have loads of beer boys and tarts but it is cheap and good enough for one night of your holiday especially with the scandalous prices of everywhere else. If you're not staying in San An don't bother making the effort to visit the west end though.

Helter Skelter at Es Paradis is a must for old skool fans!

Cocoon at amnesia is also a must see, as is Sundays at Space. You must visit Space at least twice, wonderful place and I love the terrace in the daytime a great way to cure that hangover!

And finally have some drinks before you go out by getting stuff from the supermarkets, it's dirt cheap in them and will save you loads once you get out!

Top of my "to do" list is Cream@Amnesia. I missed it last year by going over the top the night/day before :oops: I'm such a lightweight. I've been before and it's my favourite night on the island.

We're staying in Playa D'en Bossa this time so I aim to see more of Ibiza Town and also to see something of the island ( I say this everytme I go!)

Will only be visiting San An for the sunset bars this year.

Hire a car and visit Cala Jondal and Cala d'Hor beaches on the west/south-west coast. Beautiful places.

To do:

Check out some new places/party locations.

Going 2 DC10
Chillin @ EsCavalet
Beniras

party, party, party, ...

Back