Top of your "to do" list....

Jan said:

benirràs!! ;)

Ib6.jpg

Does the firedancing on Benirras Beach happen on a particular night or just at random occasions or depends whoever is there and happens to be firedancing? I've seen the beautiful pics and i want to check it out. Firedancing is soooooo amazing. I have an inckling to learn myself.. :p

Can you shed some light McRackin or anyone else? Cheers

dance4life said:
Does the firedancing on Benirras Beach happen on a particular night or just at random occasions or depends whoever is there and happens to be firedancing? I've seen the beautiful pics and i want to check it out. Firedancing is soooooo amazing. I have an inckling to learn myself.. :p

Can you shed some light McRackin or anyone else? Cheers

it happens every full moon night and is really something you must experience

cheers,
pawa

Damn full moon is on the 14 in June and i'm gonna miss it. :( Aww well, gonna get me down there anyway - beautiful beach nonetheless.

The moment I left Ibiza last September, I just wanted to return and after reading the comments on here, I am going to try my darndest to do the following:

Circo Loco at DC10
Formentera
Hire a car and explore the northern part and more secluded bits rather than just staying at Bora Bora

get a buzz from the whitewine,. vinã Sol
watch the sunset
feel the music
buy new chillout cd´s
relax
party
get a nice tan
kiss my husbad and tell him i love him under the full moon!

Ive been asked to go to the vip section in Eden this year and was wondering if any of you knew what it was like?

I heard its been renovated this past year and thought i would pay a visit to put my curiosity to rest?

What would you advise?

well try it out, i was in there with stuck up wannabies for the closing party of judgement sunday last year ,jules and amanda his wife, ferry corsten and a couple of mod´s - the dj´s were nice but the b*tches they bring along, oh dear - very gorgeous but silly cows to listen to!

the place is like a circle with leather sofas, not a big deal and not so VIP´ish, you wont be able to hear the music that well + its upstairs and the viwe isnt that good as far as i can recall....well last time we were behind in the backstage area and the year before Ferry Corsten got me drunk on rume and coke so its quiet a blur reallt! hihi

Cheers Girlie, I heard its been changed this year and that its all glass now.

I cant be ersed with the crowd your talking about, the judge and ferry would be cool but dont want to be away too much from the music, only there for a week so want to be in amongst it for the duration!!!

I`ll let you know if its any good!

Two words...
Bambuddha Grove.....a real find...go for the food, the people, the clothes and the discs...fabulous dahlings...
Joey..!

hook19 said:
The Sunset strip - Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it.
Very relaxing when the sun's going down, and the pre-parties liven things back up

true!! ;)

chill-out-area.jpg

McRackin said:
the best place to take them is from es savinar tower in cap des jueu!! :idea:

es_vedra.jpg

and this is the view from inside the tower!! :eek:

DSCN3601.jpg

Back