TOP IBIZA TUNE SO FAR??

tyler and durden - supawork
tony senghore - whaddup
harrison crump - the talk
eric prydz - slammin

these are newer tunes that i heard in ibiza. the rest were either older records or i didn't know what they are.
I'm on the hunt for a few good tunes that i heard while out there though.

dfunky said:
tyler and durden - supawork
tony seng*beep* - whaddup
harrison crump - the talk
eric prydz - slammin

these are newer tunes that i heard in ibiza. the rest were either older records or i didn't know what they are.
I'm on the hunt for a few good tunes that i heard while out there though.

I'm sure one of those must be the one I was on about previously Dfunky, you haven't got any links have you hon :D

I'm not a fan of whaddup, doesnt have much appeal to me. As to e-samba, yes it does sound far too much like thrill me but the full intention club mix is pretty cool.

Right just listening to Tongy reminded me of something that was caned all over the place esp Space and DC10, it's Milk & Sugar and I think it's called Where's the sunshine.

Tongy played it, you'll know the one I mean.

Gecko or Seanbelfast or someone else who knows what songs are called, correct me if I've got title wrong :D

Hi Barbie
I havn't got any links to the records at all
you could try looking at online record shops as i bought some of them online but can't remember where
try www.juno.co.uk and doing a search

at the mo im loving satisfaction joze nunuez dropped it and think its going to be a stormer also morillos new album is fantastic

Barbie said:
Right just listening to Tongy reminded me of something that was caned all over the place esp Space and DC10, it's Milk & Sugar and I think it's called Where's the sunshine.

Gecko or Seanbelfast or someone else who knows what songs are called, correct me if I've got title wrong :D

Close but no cigar:
Milk & Sugar - 'Let the sunshine in' (MILK AND SUGAR / 1 OFF RECORDINGS)

dfunky said:
Hi Barbie
I havn't got any links to the records at all
you could try looking at online record shops as i bought some of them online but can't remember where
try www.juno.co.uk and doing a search

Thanks Eve, knew you would keep me in line :D

Will check later, thank hon x

dam0 said:
Barbie said:

Close but no cigar:
Milk & Sugar - 'Let the sunshine in' (MILK AND SUGAR / 1 OFF RECORDINGS)

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuu xx :D

a few good ones i heard not mentioned so far:

Scumfrog - Music revolution
Groove Armada - Easy
Double Dee - shining (Cicada Remix especially)
PVD - Nothing But You (played a LOT on radio 1 atm,)

enjoyed these, pretty commoin but good summer tunes IMO

Has anyone said the new Crystal Waters, can't remember what it is called but you know the one I mean, that was caned a lot.

Barbie said:
Has anyone said the new Crystal Waters, can't remember what it is called but you know the one I mean, that was caned a lot.

Dutch feat. crystal waters - my time

Btw "dutch" is actually scumfrog :)

Also picked up one hell of a remix of Groove is in the heart which they played at space on sunday.....effing pukka me luvlies.......wot a tune!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

coley said:
Also picked up one hell of a remix of Groove is in the heart which they played at space on sunday.....effing pukka me luvlies.......wot a tune!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Yay we were that wk as well, was fantastic throwing a few Deelite shapes on the terrace :p

coley said:

is that the one with micheal jackson vs bucketheads on the flip

think so.....its called Hula Groove 12th street.....with a bucketheads booty on the other side 8) 8)

Baddass said:
a few good ones i heard not mentioned so far:

Scumfrog - Music revolution
Groove Armada - Easy
PVD - Nothing But You (played a LOT on radio 1 atm,)

enjoyed these, pretty commoin but good summer tunes IMO

Agree with these ones mate!! specially music revolution.

;)

Back