TOP IBIZA TUNE SO FAR??

listening to Sasha dropping the Deep Dish mix of Lets Get Ill at Glastonbury makes me think this will be the huge one

Shake It is a terrace tune but Lets Get Ill will get plays inside & out

uhhhh... no more Let's Get Ill....
what about the rest of P Diddy's tracks...
Isn't he supposed to be coming out with a whole dance music album or sumthing?

macdonsj said:
listening to Sasha dropping the Deep Dish mix of Lets Get Ill at Glastonbury makes me think this will be the huge one

Shake It is a terrace tune but Lets Get Ill will get plays inside & out

Lawler played a 20 minute plus version of Lets Get Ill on the Terrace and it was funking fantastic, just at midnight as well :D

Lee-Cabrera's (two different people) "Shake It" has bee around for nearly a year. They've even done an awful commercial vocal version of it. It's hardly cutting edge at this point, though still a great track.

I think Emerson's mix of Let's Get Ill is much better.

And the Hoochie-Coohie Man track is by Maurice & Noble and is signed to Deep Dish's Yoshitoshi labe. It won't come out for a while, so you won't here it caned left and right.

No but a fair few people are playing hoochie coochie man and rightly so. Its a good tune and not over the top either.

seanbelfast said:
there is a massive white label flying about tong and sasha are playing it's called hootchie cootchie man it's off the hook

hoochie coochie man is a maurice & noble production - awesome!!

DJ Chrome "whos' crying now"

heard this in space a couple of times, what a tune.

Also Junior Jack/Kid Creme "E-samba" I know this one has been cained loads already, but I still love it, got a very summer feel to it! :D

Dj chrome has been re-released a few times now. I had the first version about 2 years ago i think.

I hope some big tunes other than shake it and Thrill me, oops i mean E samba are around by September, both are last year and i'm bored of them already.

Lets get ill Deep dish mix is good though.

Yeah,all the R1 jocks are banging out the satisfaction track, at the moment i quite like it, its simple but effective.

N8 said:
Yeah,all the R1 jocks are banging out the satisfaction track, at the moment i quite like it, its simple but effective.

I like it at the moment, wicked base line. But I think at the end of the summer it's going to get on my nerves!

Back