TOP IBIZA TUNE SO FAR??

P

prog_babe

to all you guys that have already been - whats been the best tune for you?????

this has nothing to do with that,

but i was interested in listening to that tune, so i went to google and searched for LEE CARBERRA SHAKE IT (click on it to do the same)

and LOL up comes our forums as the only reference to it in the whole world wide web - man it must be very new ;-)))) and we are at the cutting edge of the musical press ;-)

LOL

p.s. unless of course it is spelled wrong ;-)

im interested to see some more tunes, now... back to the topic ;)

Yeah it helps if you spell it right....

If you like shake it.... check out Lee Cabrera - Special...
This song is HOT...
If you can find it....

hugoboss said:
Yeah it helps if you spell it right....

If you like shake it.... check out Lee Cabrera - Special...
This song is HOT...
If you can find it....

:) cant find it :(

I found it on kaaza...i like the groove...now i gotta buy it on vinyl so I can drop it out west.... :D

Lee Cabrera

Just downloadin' the song. Shake it. I like the groove...it's better at low BPM's.

There was another song that was caned all over the place but I don't know what it's called (Howells, Tongy, Emerson all played it and it was caned on the terrace), I shall try and find out what it's called cos it's going to be another biggie.

there is a massive white label flying about tong and sasha are playing it's called hootchie cootchie man it's off the hook

dam0 said:
how did it go babs? any vocals etc?

My b/friend thought it sounded a bit like Free Your Mind - Sapphirecut on the Danny T Back to Basics album and it does a bit but it's more funky.

Soz that gives you absolutely nothing to go on, I'm going to purchase some CDs this wkend so hopefully it might be on one of those, it's probably something really well-known but I've just not put the song with the title :rolleyes: :confused:

Back