in no particular order:

Kids - MGMT
Zero - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Fire - Kasabian
Granite - Pendulum
My Delirium - Ladyhawke

oof, tough as there's been strong late contenders in the last few weeks

at the time of writing:

1. Jonathan Jeremiah - happiness (quiet village mix) - as balearic as the hills - reminiscent in places of soul classic me & mrs jones - this simply oozes big chill as you're monged out on the grass.

2. juju & jodash - deep blue meanies - superlative detroit-esque soundscape at its most humane and emotional

3. river ocean love & happiness (michel cleiss mix) - possibly my house record of the year - it isn't instant, and there's no obvious breakdown, its all about the relentlessness, the wailing and the spanish guitars which sucker me in

4. tensnake - holding back my love - really, really nice chuggy number from some Germany guys I rate very highly

5. m - pop muzik (todd terje mix) - seems to me hearing his recent output that terje is gradually jettisoning the nu-disco tag and going fullscale ACID HAUS - this remix of an old school synthpop classic is nothing short of genius - a veritable masterclass - and trully facemelting when you're under the influence

bubblin' under:

honourable mentions to dj hell - the dj (radioslave 28min mix), 40 thieves - don't turn it off (brennan green mix), lily allen - the fear, ane brun - ten seconds, dj hell - the angst 1&2 (henrik schwarz mix), destroyer - bay of pigs, dj kaos - love the nite away (tiedye mix)

1, Tempter Trap sweet disposition
2. Ladyhawke Back Of The Van
3. Editors Papillon
4. Ian Brown Stellify
5. Radiohead In Memory of..

Who on earth likes pendulum:eek:

Gerry Fish and the Mudbug Club-Back to Before.
White Lies- Death
Alexander Rybak- Fairytale
Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow
Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition

five random non-dance songs:

flash and the pan - waiting for a train
bombay bicycle club - always like this
courtney tidwell - missing link
ebb - life is on tv
florence and the machine - you've got the love (xx rework)

1-"Martyr Of The Free Word" - Epica
2-"Syncro-Minds" - Autumn
3-"The Art Of Loss" - Stream Of Passion
4-"Invidia" - Delain
5-"The Mind Maelstrom" - Sirenia

i just had a listen ^^^

its like 100bpm... i would have to be on zanax 2dance 2that....;)

dear child, you have so much to learn

not ALL music is for dancing like bambi-on-ice to, beano

some of us prefer to occasionally lie back in hammocks and drink fanta limons and soak up sarah cracknell's soothing tones.

dear child, you have so much to learn

not ALL music is for dancing like bambi-on-ice to, beano

some of us prefer to occasionally lie back in hammocks and drink fanta limons and soak up sarah cracknell's soothing tones.

It is indeed a great track of the brilliant Foxbase Alpha. Although it's actually not sung by Ms Cracknell (rather Moira Lambert) as she hadn't yet joined St Etienne when it was released, fact fans.

It is indeed a great track of the brilliant Foxbase Alpha. Although it's actually not sung by Ms Cracknell (rather Moira Lambert) as she hadn't yet joined St Etienne when it was released, fact fans.

I didn't know that! :oops:

Non dance tracks

Black eyed peas - meet me halfway (or whatever its called)
Muse - uprising
Lost prophets - Its not the end of the world
Timbalands new one

like loads more though beyonce, lady gaga, the editors etc

Indeed, chelmsfords finest made her debut on "Nothing Can Stop Us", which I think was their 3rd single?

Back