Tips (in Pacha)

M

markma

If anyone can find the Funky Room in Pacha go to it!!

Went there on Friday and the music was tip top, not only that, but it looked like a party of who's who. Spotted Tina from S Club 7 (mmmm) and Mike Skinner from The Streets, who was a really friendly, top bloke and just blended in with the crowd.

Sod the bloody restaurant, it's better discovering what's actually in that place!!

Up the stairs round the back it has a door going into it that has a sign that says funky room, and a door out the back with stairs down to a little landing with a couple of benches, and stairs up to the terrace/terrace toilets.......know where i mean?

N8 said:
Up the stairs round the back it has a door going into it that has a sign that says funky room, and a door out the back with stairs down to a little landing with a couple of benches, and stairs up to the terrace/terrace toilets.......know where i mean?

yeah :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Its where that mad guy you always see round Ibiza town plays - he is a big black guy with a mad beard who always wears mental hats....I think his name is "Vaughan". a proper legend.

S Express said:
Its where that mad guy you always see round Ibiza town plays - he is a big black guy with a mad beard who always wears mental hats....I think his name is "Vaughan". a proper legend.

yep, thanks for the directions...
:lol: :lol:

Robo said:
where is the funky room

pacha is like a maze.

Are you telling me that super scenior guru Robo has never been to the funky room??
Or are you just trying to gee up a bit of conversation?

I LOVE the funky room in Pacha. I’ve always found the drinks slightly cheaper in there as well. :D

not as cheap as the bar by the entrance...I really pissed one of the bar maids off because I kept stealing water from the jugs on the bar.

S Express said:

Is he a spanish looking guy??? Think his pic is on the Base Bar CD booklet thingy, and I got a piccy of him! :p Thats if we're talking about the same person!!!!! :rolleyes:

IBIZALISA said:
Is he a spanish looking guy??? :rolleyes:

nah...I would say that he looks a bit like Samuel Jackson with a beard...so not really very Spanish!!!!!!!!! He is English i think - or certainly sounded it when i was talking to him!
Hangs around Base Bar though definately - looking kind of Hippyish.

plus make sure u buy ure alchol from a little shop and get drunk before you go. its like 1 euro 90 for one bottle of smirnoff and it the club its about 5/6/7 euros.

me and my freind found a shop were you could get 6, 2 litre bottles of san magel (u gotta taste it...its dirty!) for 3 euros!

:p He is The Funky Man, He virtually lives in Pacha. He has worked for Pacha for years now and can be seen photgraphed in some of the Pacha Books. He is quite approachable, and always up for a photo!

Back