Tips (in Pacha)

Yep, and he's always with his mate, either at the Rock Bar, or Pacha funky room. The friend, got pointy beard and wears typical ibizan attire. Caftan etc. Quite an eccentric pair. Think they might be working for the Rock Bar too.

It is him that is in one of the pictures in the leaflet on the Base Bar 1 CD. Big leopardprint hat I think he wears in that one. Usually wears a hat. I see if I can find a picture, I think its one on the Bambuddha Grove site.

naah thats some russian farmer or something that comes every year

Vaughan is not black, just spanished tanned. He does hang around the Rock Bar and the other guy you are talking about is Sid, he was the guy that brought Cream to the Island.
The Funky room- easisest way is through main floor towards toilets on the left, take the stairs up to reserved area then door in front of you says Funky Room, say Hi to Matt Caseli if hes spinning usually around 4am ;)
I know these guys and recently partied with them, and as already been said they are happy chappies and are approachable. :D

Was in the funky room for the Pacha pure opening mainly as the main room was rammed. The music was good and also a good atmosphere
also went in the global room and Tim Westwood was playing hip hop which was different.

8) the first bar is really cool, you can dance salsa, merengue and all that, went there and was very surprised..... taught my girl a couple of moves there........My roots, you know

S Express said:
Vaughan the Funky Man. nice

thats the best way to describe him!! :D

ibiza030033.jpg
<--- :p

silverio said:
the first bar is really cool, you can dance salsa, merengue and all that, went there and was very surprised

its called pachacha!! :idea:

I wandered into it by accident. If you go up the back stairs from the main room and out onto the terrace. Take a right on the Terrace and you should see the bathrooms on the right. Straight ahead is the Funky Room. Good Times....

Vaughans a friend of a friend, spoke to him a few times - cool guy.

He gets lots of 'hangers on' though :rolleyes:

today i went to a funeral in santa eulalia and guess who was also in the funeral looking cool
as always? yes - vaughan!! :p

his arrival to the church was quite funny - everybody dressing in black and sad while he was
with one of his funky outfits!! :lol:

funny to see how everybody was looking at him like ---> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ibiza030041.jpg
<--- yeah baby!! 8)

i spoke to vaughan once outside mambos,im not sure whether it was his accent or that he was drunk but i couldnt understand a word he said :lol:

Back