time warp 2018

moesalama

what do you think of the line up?

& who will fill hawtins 6 hours slot or theyll change the timings & playing hours?

apart from the absence of hawtin and cox it's pretty much the same as most years isn't it?

maybe ben klock gets an extended set who knows?

I'm not going this year anyway so not overly bothered

I read all the complaints about hawtin, but also a post that richie marries and takes a 2 month break (-> reason for no-show). Is that correct?

i'll go to love family park instead - a) i prefer open air and b) my favorites are playing there, too (maceo, dixon, solomun)

yes the usual line up nothing special.

well see how will hawtins not being there will change the day for us.

I know this is down to personal taste.. but I've never understood why anyone would give Marco Carola a 4 hour set when you have people like Sven or Solomun who are far better suited to a long, versatile "journey" set.

sven has a four hour set at timewarp 2018. but I agree, there are some on the lineup who would have deserved a much longer spot, especially dixon and apollonia. but hey - with such a huge lineup you have to compromise.

Brutal, Sven's set time clashes with Dixon on front end and Rodhad on the back end. Would be a hard choice I wish i had to make, hopefully for 2019.

Selling my non-refundable room at the Wyndham in F4 due to other commitments popping-up.
2-nights Sat 7th - Mon 9th. Decent location (15min cab to the venue, 5min to station), very nice hotel with late bar popular with other attendees. Selling under face-value and cheaper than any current listing on Booking.com for any hotel in Mannheim on those dates.

I read all the complaints about hawtin, but also a post that richie marries and takes a 2 month break (-> reason for no-show). Is that correct?

i'll go to love family park instead - a) i prefer open air and b) my favorites are playing there, too (maceo, dixon, solomun)
Tickets already booked :)

Have to say the year I went to TimeWarp I was done by the time Carola came on. Has anyone been able to last the whole slog?

Have to say the year I went to TimeWarp I was done by the time Carola came on. Has anyone been able to last the whole slog?

yes. whenever we go we enter at around 10 or 11pm (not before) but then always stay until the very end.

Carola is really nice to finish an event. And very motivated.

I understood that after 8am, it was difficult to change the room. Do you have any news about that ?

I understood that after 8am, it was difficult to change the room. Do you have any news about that ?
After 8am is fine. It's the 3am-5am slot where you really need to stick to your guns. Access between rooms 4-6 is generally fine. It's just the bottleneck at 1 & 2 and sometimes 3

After 8am is fine. It's the 3am-5am slot where you really need to stick to your guns. Access between rooms 4-6 is generally fine. It's just the bottleneck at 1 & 2 and sometimes 3

Thank you for the details ;)

So if one room is finished at 10am is it possible to move to other one?

What is the room with a transparent roof for the morning ?

Thank you for the details ;)

So if one room is finished at 10am is it possible to move to other one?

What is the room with a transparent roof for the morning ?
Yes, by 10am there will be no trouble at all.
Floor 5 for Garnier ;)
It's in the far left corner as you walk-in

Back