Tiger Woods

djjaycool

:?:Should the media in the USA and American's get so involveed in his cheating. Is this a big deal? IMO the media should leave it alone. comments?:?:

:?:Should the media in the USA and American's get so involveed in his cheating. Is this a big deal? IMO the media should leave it alone. comments?:?:

agreed in an ideal world. However in an un-ideal world he's one of the worlds most popular and talented not to mention wealthiest and notoriously private sportsmen/celebrities. he also has the perception of being a loyal family man who shuns all the trappings of fame and fortune, suddenly this is blown wide open and it's tabloid gold. He's human afterall, so unfortunately hes got no chance of this going away anytime soon, unless barack obama gets caught giving sarah palin a mongolian cluster f**k!!!

It's a shame, really.

Not that he cheated. Stupid, perhaps, for a man in his position but not especially out of the ordinary. It's a shame that it's turned into such a circus, courtesy of a minor traffic accident and now an attention-seeking. money-grubbing waitress.

There are some stars that trade on their private lives to enhance their image. Selling photos of weddings and kids, spilling details to boost their newspaper column inches, etc. In some of those cases, yes, stories like this become fair game. B

But Tiger has always kept his private life private and hasn't traded on it. His endorsements were related to sport, not personal life. That's why I think he deserves to keep it that way. He never tried to sell us Tiger as perfect family man... we just made the assumption since we, quite rightly, didn't know.

But we live in a celebrity scandal-obsessed, tabloid world with a 24-hour news cycle... He's going to have to deal with the glare for a while. And he'll have moles and photographers stalking him for ages waiting for the next slip-up. Hopefully people will move on to something else at some point... soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't the kids both under 3 years old? I doubt they'll have any idea what's going on :lol:

I think you'll find Morbs that kids of any age will be aware of their Mum and Dad having a screaming match / Mum chasing Dad with a golf club etc. Kids pick up on tense atmospheres in the family no matter what age they are.

I think it's sad. I really liked Tiger Woods, we saw him once at the Open in Scotland. He had always struck me as a really nice, genuine guy who loved his family. Then suprise suprise you find out he's just another shallow man who can't keep his d1ck in his pants :rolleyes:

I think you'll find Morbs that kids of any age will be aware of their Mum and Dad having a screaming match / Mum chasing Dad with a golf club etc. Kids pick up on tense atmospheres in the family no matter what age they are.

I think it's sad. I really liked Tiger Woods, we saw him once at the Open in Scotland. He had always struck me as a really nice, genuine guy who loved his family. Then suprise suprise you find out he's just another shallow man who can't keep his d1ck in his pants :rolleyes:

Im sure he is very nice and that he loves his family infinitely, he just made a mistake (s) which have come back to haunt him. Some blokes are better at resisting than others.

It's a shame, really ...
And he'll have moles and photographers stalking him for ages ...
Hopefully people will move on to something else at some point ...
I feel sorry for the children :cry:
amen .

ps:

... he's just another shallow man
who can't keep his d1ck in his pants :rolleyes:
seems like tiger's been using his wood a lot more than his irons. :lol:

... amazing that he can drive a golf ball 400 yards ...
... and a car 30 feet :lol: :lol:

Im sure he is very nice and that he loves his family infinitely, he just made a mistake (s) which have come back to haunt him. Some blokes are better at resisting than others.

I just think it's sad that he coudln't resist cheating. Even Tiger Woods who has seemed so wholesome in the past. His wife only gave birth to his baby son a few months ago, during her pregnancy he must have been shagging other birds. Pathetic :spank:

I just think it's sad that he coudln't resist cheating. Even Tiger Woods who has seemed so wholesome in the past. His wife only gave birth to his baby son a few months ago, during her pregnancy he must have been shagging other birds. Pathetic :spank:

absolutely agree, if it was one of my mates i would be like "what you playing at?"
Anyway, maybe they will patch things up or maybe it's going to be a very expensive year for Tiger!!

Controversially, I think calling him pathetic is a bit harsh.

No one knows the guy or understands his situation and what brought him there.

Money and fame bring responsibility and those with fragile egos can't handle it...also sex addiction is as real as alcoholism and drug addiction. It can be a very destructive urge and because sex is a taboo subject, no one wants to talk about this.

It's tragic for the family and potentially wrecks lives etc etc but this goes beyond being a bit shallow - perhaps the guy has a problem?

These things always come and bite you on the ass so he can probably see the error of his ways without all this tabloid 'all men are (unts' stuff being thrown at him.

you play with fire - you expect to get your fingers burnt! :confused:

You cant be a famous person and not expect to get rumbled - more fool him for thinking he could...... :lol::lol:

Waitress involved is making a statment later today so we should know more about his predicament.

Tiger has always despised the Press and always went out of his way to avoid them. I feel he is going to feel their wrath over the next few months as they settle old scores.

Beckiboo dont forget it takes 2 to tango....

There are a lot of women out there that cant keep their knickers on, especially when there is a celebrity or cash rich man in their sights......:)

Im just sad to see a great sportsmans career going down the tubes.......

It happens. Shame for the wife and kids. Hope he learns his lesson. Doesn't interest me other than that.

Beckiboo dont forget it takes 2 to tango....

There are a lot of women out there that cant keep their knickers on, especially when there is a celebrity or cash rich man in their sights......:)

Im just sad to see a great sportsmans career going down the tubes.......

Oh God yeah I know there's tons of slagbags out there willing to drop their knickers for a bit of fame.

I just find it very sad. Even with a stunning wife, gorgeous kids and all the money in the world he still couldn't stay faithful.

Rob - if he does have an addiction then fair enough, but I suspect there's nothing more to this than he was just caught red handed playing away :rolleyes:

brilliant-but-dull sportsman is momentarily interesting for being a cad.

is that it?

No not really. To people that know him hes reportably got a big personality and is considered the Joker in the Locker room of Golf. Its his hatred for the media that has him glum faced and dull all the time, he gives them nothing.

Gillette wouldnt have used hime along with Federer and Henry if he was boring. Come to think of it Gillette have a serious PR problem on their hands now.

Along with no Irishman buying their products at present they now have to suffer every married housewife with kids or cheating husband disowning their brand

Gillette The Best a Man Can Get will take on a new meaning now:lol:

Back