Tiger Woods

No not really. To people that know him hes reportably got a big personality and is considered the Joker in the Locker room of Golf. Its his hatred for the media that has him glum faced and dull all the time, he gives them nothing.

Gillette wouldnt have used hime along with Federer and Henry if he was boring. Come to think of it Gillette have a serious PR problem on their hands now.

Along with no Irishman buying their products at present they now have to suffer every married housewife with kids or cheating husband disowning their brand

Gillette The Best a Man Can Get will take on a new meaning now:lol:

I personally think most people couldn't give a toss who advertises what - but it's all good fun for a few media hacks to stir up a $hitstorm every time there is some here-today-forgotten-tomorrow controversy

F****g hell - I just knocked up a presentation for a big Sales Meeting this week, now because we sponsor Mr Wood's and his mug is on every single thing we use for advertising, we have been told to stop using all our promotional stuff showing Mr Woods "whilst this blows over" :lol::lol::lol:

I personally think most people couldn't give a toss who advertises what - but it's all good fun for a few media hacks to stir up a $hitstorm every time there is some here-today-forgotten-tomorrow controversy

Yes most don't......but the Marketing People do. Look what happened to Kate Moss and Kerry Katona when news of "imperfect" family life came to light.

Not that Tiger Woods needs the cash anyway.

Im surprised the obligatory text Jokes are not circulating about it yet.

The Sun Headline is class tho...

"I've let my wife down, I've let my family down" Tiger
"(and he's let his trousers down)" The Sun

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

First joke to be sent out:

What has Tiger Woods got in common with baby seals?

Both get clubbed by Scandinavians.... :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
... he must have been shagging other birds. Pathetic :spank:
rumours are he shagged that hot rotten bitc... ehmm ... bird, too:

2ppy4rb.jpg

(lvs)

Gillette wouldnt have used hime along with Federer and Henry if he was boring. Come to think of it Gillette have a serious PR problem on their hands now.
From the AP:
"Nike, Gatorade and EA Sports all released statements Wednesday expressing their support or commitment to Woods, and Gillette said it had no plans to change its marketing programs. AT&T declined comment."

Sounds like his endorsements are pretty safe. As Pups mentioned above, they'll probably just dial it down until this blows over and then back up.

What I can't understand is this public reaction as if he cheated us as opposed to his wife. Tiger never revealed details of his personal life. Any assumptions we've made about it were just that. It's still none of our business.

It's a family issue. Doesn't diminish him as a supremely successful sportsman... undoubtedly the best ever at his craft.

Buckley said:
It happens. Shame for the wife and kids. Hope he learns his lesson. Doesn't interest me other than that.
Exactly!

From the AP:
"Nike, Gatorade and EA Sports all released statements Wednesday expressing their support or commitment to Woods, and Gillette said it had no plans to change its marketing programs. AT&T declined comment."

The Gillette posters would look a bit empty in Boots over Christmas!

Giant razor, (gap where Terry Henry was) Roger Federer looklng lonely, (Silhouette of man with golf club)

:lol:

undoubtedly the best ever at his craft.?

Not quite yet i think he's still a few behind the golden bear in the majors table.
He's still got a couple of majors left to win before catching up but he's only been playing half as long as Jack did. He's on a much faster pace. I suppose we could wait to give him the medal (who knows... he could fade away, I suppose) but I'd bet it's a foregone conclusion.

... Im surprised the obligatory text Jokes are not circulating about it yet.
woods doesn't want to be called tiger anymore ...

... he says his new name is "cheetah" ...

The Police have interviewed Mrs Woods. They asked her how many times she hit Tigers car with the Golf Club....... She Replied;

Put me down for a 5!!

I agree with Morbyd on the fascination with celebrity junk news. What I find most annoying is that given the problems that we are facing as a nation that might end up crippling us we are hung up on giving this issue so much coverage.

"...
... Seven women have come forward to say they have had liaisons
with the 33-year-old - the latest a star of bondage and sex films.

According to The Sun, 36-year-old Holly Sampson told an internet radio station
that she slept with Woods in 2004 ...
..."

what ? ONLY 7 women ??
number will rise up to maybe 70 til end of month :lol:

thats still 2 under par.

Back