Tiesto

GazDaBomb

im going to see tiesto tonight and was just woundering if anyone had seen him recently? hows he playing? i really hope he's going to rip the place down tonight :D

last time i saw him was at creamfields.

Where is he playing?
Im going to see him and the teutonic techno maestro that is PvD tomorrow in Cream

Dont wear him out for us.

Dont suppose you ever remembered a club in boro called the Colliseum do you?

All my mates are going to Cream tomorrow night for PVD and Tiesto too - I'm not though cos I'm going to Amsterdam!!!

I'm going on 24th May though for Ferry Corsten and Tall Paul - may see you there if you're going to that one?????

Hopefully will be

Liverpool has been short on good club nights since Cream shut so Im trying to go to all Cream nights

its ok

prefer the harder stuff tho
theres been other nights on in the old cream building but its always dead. no atmosphere

ive ended up in society every night getting all funked up

Neil said:
Dont wear him out for us.

Dont suppose you ever remembered a club in boro called the Colliseum do you?

Ill rty not to lol

i only lived in boro for 2 years. i live in the sugarshack and tall trees.

i know a few people who are going tommorrow night then on to heaton park on saturday for goodgreef then to liverpool for cream that night!!! :eek: i was invited but the funds dont streatch that far!!!

I'm at Tiesto tonight too, should be a good one. Neil, The Collosseum was up at Stockton, a real out and out rave place. All nighters have never been back since in these parts.
The Eclipse was better IMO, it was a few years before the collosseum in Stockton Centre.

I've got priority entry, though that's probably the same for everyone. I think the place will be rammed by 9.30.
Think it's a case of sitting in the Central from 7 with an eye on the que!!!

some people have been getting txt saying show this for priority entry. i rang up and put myself on the list. still going for about 9 though.

Hi guys i`m also from`Boro & will be attending tonight, strangest thing is, of all the club message boards, by far the biggest buzz about this night is on this very board ! Should be sooo good, going back a yr. ago Tiesto was just banging out the same old tunes week in, week out, this yr. though he`s well back on form & armed to the teeth with new tunes !
As for Oakie - i cant beleive i was there @ Pacha aswell & there was a few of ya`s from `Boro also & we did`nt know each other! - I aint gonna defend the man, far from it, `Coz he did`nt turn up for the Cream closing party in `98 also, Guy Ornadel filled in for him then & rocked the place, Oakie was`nt missed, i bumped into him @ the `Shack a few weeks later & asked him what happened & he replied with "i missed my flight" - the oldies are always the best eh ?!?!? Anyway, yeah Steve Lawler did rock it, but was no substitute for Oakie & i would think twice b/f taking his word for it he was ill, more like could`nt be a*rsed after a bad season & being informed his night would be dropped from Pacha the following yr!
Anyway enough whinging, TIESTOOO 2night - Come oooon!!!
PaSSion tommorow aswell for me, so i wont be going full throttle tonight, gotta keep some strength in the old legs!.........

ShinySY!

I"M JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all you brits have it soo much better over there it's like u can see them any weekend...i have to look forward for him coming during the week...last time he did it was a sold out house

Sorry about the language but FUUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

How good was Tiesto???? The tunes were top drawer and his mixing was flawless, one of the best nights I've had at the Shack and I've had a lot of good nights there.
Atmosphere was spot on too.

"TI-ES-TO......TI-ES-TO"

I"M JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all you brits have it soo much better over there it's like u can see them any weekend...i have to look forward for him coming during the week...last time he did it was a sold out house

He was interviewed on Pete Tongs Radio 1 show last night and Tiesto said he was off to America next week to play all the major cities before Ibiza starts. I think he's showcasing his new album.
So you might get to see him before you get to Ibiza this year.

Had to say it Guys, had to agree, that was amazing, i`ve seen him play live many times b/f & heard his cd`s & i can honestly say - i`ve NEVER heard him spin better, i was dancing near the speakers all night, had nothing left to give by the end, in all honestly he did`nt play 1 bad tune all night long, all done on a straight head aswell - saving myself for PaSSion tonight!

:D ShinySY! :D

Back