Tiesto

hook19 said:
Yes Owen I heard about that one. 25,000 people and Tiesto is the only DJ on all night!!!!! Now that's what I call being able to attract the crowds!!

f*** thats insane!!! :twisted: Oh how i wish i could see that... :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
Robo said:
tiesto played 6 hours for cream opening last year
tenaglia played 12 hours at privilege

but yeah generally i suppose it 2 or 3 hour sets.

Give me a 5/6 hour set any day of the wk, a 2 hour set doesn't do a lot of DJs justice. That's why I like going to Ministry in London so much, the big names (Louie, Kenny, Morales, Krivit etc) always play at least 5 hours.

Roger Sanchez doing his 8 hour stint @ Pacha last year might have started a bit of a precedent, I can see people like Erick following suit this year :D

Morillo doin an 8hr set!!! Heaven! :D

Tiesto was absolutely amazing! What a night....

040.jpg

check http://www.id-t.com/people-pix/2003-05-10-in-concert-dj-tiesto/pictures.php?pictureID=&pg=3&pic=38 for more

More details?

OK... :D

it was in the Gelredome, the football stadium of Vitesse Arnhem. This is multifunctional and the roof and floor can be removed. In this case, there was another floor (duh, no grass) and the roof was closed.

I entered the stadium at about 00.30 and the place was fully packed. Already now the crowd went wild. Tiesto played all the good trance songs, from soft to harder trance. There were also special appearances by Jan Johnston, Dinand (leadsinger from a Dutch rock&roll group), Andain, etc...

It was just great! I stayed till the end (07.00) and even then it still was almost fully packed!

It sounded really good - i had it streaming from ID & T Radio - but didn't realise how long he was on the decks for :eek:

I kept saying, right, I'll log off and go to bed after the next song but the music was so good I listened to him for about another 4 hours after saying that...

Nice pics on that site Owen - that venue looks amazing :D

Back