tiest and pvd in amnesia

I'm seeing PVD and Tiesto on 17th July, our second night in Ibiza! Does it get any better than this?! :D 8)

Muel said:
I'm seeing PVD and Tiesto on 17th July, our second night in Ibiza! Does it get any better than this?! :D 8)

no it bloody doesn't!!

how you doing anyway??

well it does: im seeing: seb fortaine, PVD, Paul Oakenford AND Tiesto under the same roof in ONE NITE - On the 7th of August!!!!

TIESTO AND PVD ARE PLAYING IN THE MAIN ROOM, RIGHT? SO DOES ANYONE KNOW, OR IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIND OUT, WHO IS OUT OF THE TWO PLAYING FIRST?
THANKS GUYS!

ROBO, DO YOU KNOW WHEN TIESTO WILL START HIS SET THEN??

i'll be there 7th august!!!! can;t wait - anyone know the set orders for that and................ every year i get pissed off with the taxi queue - any idea how to get to amnesia without having to queue for hours???

we have been lucky a few times and had people come up to us and ask if we wanted a lift - for a small fee of course

I will be there for Tiesto and PVD for July 17th too! Me and my gf 1st night...nice!

Bliss

PVD always plays out until the end of the night, party till you drop maan!!

Having said that I remember DJ Tiesto dropping in Rank1's Awakening and with the dry ice coming in too!!

I thought i'd died and gone to heaven.
I am listening to Cream Future Trance now, with Rank1 - Awakening (Cosmic Gate Remix) playing, gawd man the flashbacks of Amnesia are too much!!

Tiesto is on first 2-4 this Thurs!!!!!!!!! And then paul van dyk!!! Cant wait!!!!! Will be there!!!!!! Going to Bar M for Pre party too!
Anyone no if it will be any good!¨The pre party that is?

I am not sure if I am allowed to put a link here to a mp3 of the live set of Paul van Dyk in August 2002. You can hear the people screaming and you can hear the dry ice machine doing his job on the just perfect moments. It still let me dream away when I am hearing this mp3...

O please Robo.. may I? :)

Back