tiest and pvd in amnesia

Muel said:
I'm seeing PVD and Tiesto on 17th July, our second night in Ibiza! Does it get any better than this?! :D 8)
hi muel, im goin on the 16th july, and i will be goin amnesia on the 17th.. perhaps i mite see ya in there. we cud meet up :p lol

Ill be seeing em both on 4th Sept.

So what time does this night finish usually. What time should i get to Amnmesia at. I dont mind if its really empty, would rather get in and it be empty, than get there and queue for an hour!!!]

And how long do u usually have to queue if u have a ticket already!

Cheers guys :p

leedrummond said:
Muel said:
I'm seeing PVD and Tiesto on 17th July, our second night in Ibiza! Does it get any better than this?! :D 8)
hi muel, im goin on the 16th july, and i will be goin amnesia on the 17th.. perhaps i mite see ya in there. we cud meet up :p lol

omg so will i!!!!

;)

It is good, isn't it.... the Ibiza feeling back.... on your pc...;)

No Shit man!!
Unfortunately it makes me hunger for more though, oh well looks like i'm orf to ibiza again!!!

Michael24 said:
I am not sure if I am allowed to put a link here to a mp3 of the live set of Paul van Dyk in August 2002. You can hear the people screaming and you can hear the dry ice machine doing his job on the just perfect moments. It still let me dream away when I am hearing this mp3...

O please Robo.. may I? :)

I have this CD, listening to it right now as I leave for work! Listening to this set sometimes sends chills down my spine, as it awakens things in me that haven't been since last year. Going to be at the 7th of August show, brings back memories from my Cream experience with PvD and Tiesto last year Ibiza 4th of August I believe!

Today has been pure torture as I have not been able to get Ibiza off of my mind! I've been working like mad yet I can't get Ibiza off of my mind!

Leave for Amsterdam on the 28th of July only 25 more days left, can't get here fast enough :D :cry:

Back