Tibet Demonstration London

I went to a march/protest against alzheimers the other week................................they shouted

"what do we want
we dont know
when do we want it
what??"

I don't understand why the waste of energy on all this Chewie...the original thread was merely asking about a date for an event, not to start a political tirade.

...and who the f*ck is "he"? :lol:

Just shut up and let me go to the frickin' protest! :lol:

George W.

He's jumped on the Tibet bandwagon now too!

Le DJ chinois Weng Weng mixe au Musée olympique sur fond de manif.

Dj Weng Weng spins at the Olympic museum, protesters will be in the house.

Robder, you're right to protest; it does change things.

weng_article.jpg

http://www.lematin.ch/fr/loisirs/mu...u-musee-olympique-sur-fond-de-manif_35-123592

on another note, I got done by a mobile traffic warden the other day for parking on a bus stop outside my local spar, the sneaky fooker did me from the layby opposite, having spoke to guys in the shops, they park there daily and must sting loads of people. They are due there tomorrow from 12noon..........I have a flour/egg raid planned!!! :twisted::lol:

on another note, I got done by a mobile traffic warden the other day for parking on a bus stop outside my local spar, the sneaky fooker did me from the layby opposite, having spoke to guys in the shops, they park there daily and must sting loads of people. They are due there tomorrow from 12noon..........I have a flour/egg raid planned!!! :twisted::lol:

have a demo outside your local council office. im sure you can recruit a few pro-protesters with ease.

Does anybody know where the demo will take place when the torch passes through London on April 6?

Ta!
hi :)

this is the route your after and if i could be in london this weekend i would be on it also

HE ROUTE FOR 6th APRIL IS
10:30am - Wembley
11:00am - Ladbroke Grove
12:20pm Notting Hill Gate
12pm - Oxford Street
12:30pm - China Town
12:40pm - Piccadilly Circus
12:50pm - Trafalgar Square
1:30pm - Southbank Centre
2:15pm - Somerset House
2:30pm - St Paul’s
3pm - Potters Field and More London
4pm - Stratford
5pm - Canary Wharf
6pm - Greenwich

after my life changing meeting with palden gyatso i am committed to the movement of freeing tibet and tibetan people from chinese regime/torture/execution and mindlessness
if enough people can demonstrate a wish for change and a need for change then it will happen
check this link out and contemplate 'if this happened to you or your loved ones then would you want the world to stand up take notice and do something to evoke a full stop to this? i reckon the answer would be yes:)
http://www.korubo.com/TIBETDOC/palden.htm

Does anybody know where the demo will take place when the torch passes through London on April 6?

Ta!
hi :)

this is the route your after and if i could be in london this weekend i would be on it also

THE ROUTE FOR 6th APRIL IS
10:30am - Wembley
11:00am - Ladbroke Grove
12:20pm Notting Hill Gate
12pm - Oxford Street
12:30pm - China Town
12:40pm - Piccadilly Circus
12:50pm - Trafalgar Square
1:30pm - Southbank Centre
2:15pm - Somerset House
2:30pm - St Paul’s
3pm - Potters Field and More London
4pm - Stratford
5pm - Canary Wharf
6pm - Greenwich

after my life changing meeting with palden gyatso i am committed to the movement of freeing tibet and tibetan people from chinese regime/torture/execution and mindlessness
if enough people can demonstrate a wish for change and a need for change then it will happen
check this link out and contemplate 'if this happened to you or your loved ones then would you want the world to stand up take notice and do something to evoke a full stop to this? i reckon the answer would be yes:)
http://www.korubo.com/TIBETDOC/palden.htm

Back