Tibet Demonstration London

Robder

Does anybody know where the demo will take place when the torch passes through London on April 6?

Ta!

tell me...

how many demos have you been on?

and how many of them have actually changed anything?

it is pretty **** whats happening over there, but there is f all anyone but the chinese govt can do about it! ;)

Boycotting the olympics won't solve anything. China won't say "Oh gee lets free tibet" if a few athletes dont' show up.

Only the athletes will be punished, not China.

...errr so back to the question. :lol:

Not really wanting to get into a debate on Chinese politics, or upset bosses for that matter (for once) :lol:

http://www.freetibet.org/

Posted to be helpful, but haven't researched so if they're antis (ie we protest about anything without any real thought), then please ignore and find a decent lot to band with sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just think it's going to be quite an interesting moment to watch (and partake in) because this is becoming quite a hot potato eh?

I just think it's going to be quite an interesting moment to watch (and partake in) because this is becoming quite a hot potato eh?

so there it is.....you have no real affiliation to the cause.....you just want to watch it go off :rolleyes:

:lol: are you calling me faddy? *gasp*

So I guess the deep vein thrombosis brigade are the bitter twisted internet addicts in the peanut gallery?

part-time man utd supporters who just show up at games just cos its cool... only to bugger off somewhere else, when something more "important" turns up. ;)

The pesky little leprachaun, Roy Keane, famously coined the phrase as a whithering put down to the corporate hospitality set.

Pointless tw@t - where are you going with this?

Im saying that I get the impression that the subject matter is not as important as the thrill of the protest......to you anyway......and that you would be there for any kind of march, sit in, insurrection (call it what you will) as long as there's a chance it could get tasty!!

"ooooooh Cecil......the WVA are gathering at St Swithens this weekend to protest about the new supermarket"

"we must go Rob.........I'll make a pretty banner"

You're intuition knows no bounds does it?!...especially since we've never met! :eek:

But then again, the above is further confirmation that you are indeed a pointless tw@t.

Albeit an entertaining one. ;)

Back