Thursday......

Looks like the BF are gona be all over V and GG etc next year, plus Mexico for Spring break, then yesterday we decided wel have an Ibiza hit 8) as i am already confident im gona come back buzzing for more....

Awesome my bf is the twin of me in everyway, obviously in a non incest type of way :lol:

V and Glasto are the only two festivals that have sold out so far this year, so it doesn't surprise the tickets are expensive....

Yeah but walking round looking like a burns victim for a week or so afterwards? Not sure about that part of it yet, unless they promise to make me look 24 again :lol:

:eek: it has that effect afterwards ?! :confused: eeeek, i didnt know this....

tbf if i knew my skin would be mega lush afterwards for a long time, it would be worth it 8)

V and Glasto are the only two festivals that have sold out so far this year, so it doesn't surprise the tickets are expensive....

No me neither - I certainly wasn't expecting to pick one up for face value. it just astounds me how much people will actually pay!

:eek: it has that effect afterwards ?! :confused: eeeek, i didnt know this....

tbf if i knew my skin would be mega lush afterwards for a long time, it would be worth it 8)

It all depends how strong a peel you go for. The mild ones just make you go a bit pink the day after but if you go for a kick ass one then you get the crusty face :( :lol:

I dont want to camp again at V - done my years there, the last year I did camp which would have been 2008 it was full of people who thought they were wayyyy too trendy - that doesnt appeal to me.

I do however love Rihanna and am tempted to see her on the Sunday - depends if I can find cheap enough day tickets - dont want to pay over the odds - dont want to go that much.....:lol:

Vic - I know I was working out my wages yesterday (what was going where and how much I had left BEFORE I even got paid!) but today it just slipped my mind!

I do however love Rihanna and am tempted to see her on the Sunday - depends if I can find cheap enough day tickets - dont want to pay over the odds - dont want to go that much.....:lol:

There are always enterprising Scousers with 're-useable' wristbands at V. Normally £20 for them to put one on you, walk you in and take it back off you.

I don't know how to multi quote :(

Buckley you are having a bad week, I am hoping something lush happens for you today to even it all out. I really hope the guy that has got caught with the sniff gets off, that is a BAD situation, if this other guys prints are all over it surely that should get him off?!?!

Boardgrrrrl I have had a chemical peel, one where I had to use special moisturisers for weeks before and after, yes it does make you quite red but def not as bad as you would expect and when the peeling happens it is not that bad at all (i had really gross ideas of scabby skin). Mine was really good and if I had stuck to using the mineral foundation after my skin would prob have maintained well sadly I have a lust for MAC and the foundation is not great for spots. The one thing I would say is if you are gonna have it you may want to wait til the sun isn't out as you really really do need to stay out of it for a couple of week.

Emma I luuuurrrrrrve Rihanna ( actually full blown love) What date is she on may also see if I can get there for the day?

Vic - your life sounds amazing fair play on the new relationship he sounds lush! and have an amazing time in Ibiza can't believe you have less than 2 weeks 2 go eeeeeeekkkkk

Vic - your life sounds amazing fair play on the new relationship he sounds lush! and have an amazing time in Ibiza can't believe you have less than 2 weeks 2 go eeeeeeekkkkk

awwww thanks :D

2 years of dating and being a fussy f*ck has, to my surprise landing me MY perfect bloke :D

10 days baby....bring it on 8)

Buckley you are having a bad week, I am hoping something lush happens for you today to even it all out. I really hope the guy that has got caught with the sniff gets off, that is a BAD situation, if this other guys prints are all over it surely that should get him off?!?!

Boardgrrrrl I have had a chemical peel, one where I had to use special moisturisers for weeks before and after, yes it does make you quite red but def not as bad as you would expect and when the peeling happens it is not that bad at all (i had really gross ideas of scabby skin). Mine was really good and if I had stuck to using the mineral foundation after my skin would prob have maintained well sadly I have a lust for MAC and the foundation is not great for spots. The one thing I would say is if you are gonna have it you may want to wait til the sun isn't out as you really really do need to stay out of it for a couple of week.

Emma I luuuurrrrrrve Rihanna ( actually full blown love) What date is she on may also see if I can get there for the day?

Cheers Blondie - it hasn't been bad really, I was being dramatic.:lol:

Car booked into Audi, courtesy car sorted, didn't have definite plans for tomorrow and it'll be nice to see my sister really.

Sniff guy - is sat his desk across the office from me. Sentencing at court at the start of August. He's had to plead to 'simple possession' in return for a non-custodial sentence, or risk 6 years in jail by pleading innocent to possession with intent.

Cheers Blondie - it hasn't been bad really, I was being dramatic.:lol:

Car booked into Audi, courtesy car sorted, didn't have definite plans for tomorrow and it'll be nice to see my sister really.

Sniff guy - is sat his desk across the office from me. Sentencing at court at the start of August. He's had to plead to 'simple possession' in return for a non-custodial sentence, or risk 6 years in jail by pleading innocent to possession with intent.

Drama makes for more interesting reading Buckley, so for that I thank you.

Keeping everything crossed for Sniff guy, but ohdearlord what is wrong with the justice system in this country?! :x

awwww thanks :D

2 years of dating and being a fussy f*ck has, to my surprise landing me MY perfect bloke :D

10 days baby....bring it on 8)

Not really looking for a boyfriend but could def do with a flirt or spark with someone right now (but think I am having a bit of suicide Tuesday depression today, so I I will be happy single again tomo)

Sun 21st in Essex - I love her too, aint ashamed to admit that!!

Back