Thursday Night - Space or Amnesia ?????

ive been doing cream on a thursday for the last two years and its amazing. but i also do space onthe sunday which is a totally different feeling but right up there. i dont think pvd is on the 10th which is a bit s..t cos he makes the night. so if it was up to me i would still pick cream at amnesia. have you never been to either?

No, this will be our first time to Ibiza.

I think we are favouring Cream at the moment..........some what of an alligence to them having been a regular there at Nation in the early years (from the 2nd night they ever did) when it was just 200 people in the back room.........great days !!!

We might try Space on Saturday for Matinee.......any ideas as to what its like ??

matinee's not the greatest night on ibiza saturday night aint a great choice in general tho if it was me i'd start off with meal at benirras beach in the north(kevin & perry beach) head into ibiza town to base or rock bar and get mad wi it then we love sundays

jrl your showing your age being one of the first at cream although it was called the academy. that room was amazing which wasv actually the main room inthe end.its hard to believe that was 18yrs ago and one of the reasons why were all probably talking on here. its a waste of a club and only for cream making so much money hiring other venues it would be open. i think they f..ked up getting seb fontaine instead of fergie when oakie left, but wheres fergie now!! :D:D

We might try Space on Saturday for Matinee.......any ideas as to what its like ??
I actually like Matinee.
Dont expect groundbreaking underground music. Its all very housey, vocal, a bit cheesy in places (or very cheesy) but good fun if you leave your attitude at the door.
expect loads of funny remixes of tunes you'd recognise plus typical hands in the air moments

We enjoyed Matinee in the mornings, not sure how it will translate now its a night event though :confused:

jrl your showing your age being one of the first at cream although it was called the academy. that room was amazing which wasv actually the main room inthe end.its hard to believe that was 18yrs ago and one of the reasons why were all probably talking on here. its a waste of a club and only for cream making so much money hiring other venues it would be open. i think they f..ked up getting seb fontaine instead of fergie when oakie left, but wheres fergie now!! :D:D

Christ, forgot it was the academy.......still got some of the old flyers!! Bleasedale in the backroom and Oakie in the courtyard ! Awesome ! :D

Back