Thursday Night - Space or Amnesia ?????

The thursday we are there is the 10th july. Sasha is on at Cream that night which is a big pull............. I can't find out who would be supporting DT that night ......if it was Digweed that could change things.....

Decisions, decisions!!! :confused:

What sort of music/vibe is Monza ?

The thursday we are there is the 10th july. Sasha is on at Cream that night which is a big pull............. I can't find out who would be supporting DT that night ......if it was Digweed that could change things.....

Can't see Digweed playing for DT. He usually only plays at the openings/closings and for Carl Cox in recent years.

Because if it was Tiesto you would have called him slim and straight... right?

The fact you used it as an insult is what's 'wrong'.

Tenaglia is overated, fat and gay.

I would choose Monza then Cream over the fat gay.

whoa, whoa, whoa sweet child of mine !!

I didnt want this to turn in to a slanging match over DJs. Lets be frank everyone has their heros and villians, all i'm after is some opinions and advice from open minded people who are in the know. :D

Went to Cream once in 2005 and had a great time despite the music being totally gash. Really friendly crowd. In contrast, I practically booked up last September on the strength of Tenaglia being announced for his 2 nights at the end of the season, but I was disappointed on the night. Just when things started to get going, Fedde Le Grand came on and the bouncers came along and shut off the bar area we were releaxing at, meaning we had to move onto Digweed (im not a fan) or FLG's dancefloors. Couldn't get upstairs for a seat either so we sat about in the foyer bar for a bit until calling it a night cause none of us could be bothered anymore.

Monza is pretty much where Im at in terms of music right now so if it were me it'd be a no brainer.

Monza
Main Room
Steve Bug
Bruno Pronsato
Manu-L
Back Room
Matt John
Giles Smith
James Prestly

Thats a healthy line-up too. One of the busier Privilege nights so good chance to see the place busy-ish. Theres other better days/nights to see Space and Amnesia.

You have to factor in the risk element of Sasha not turning up.......

How many different rooms of music does Space actually have ? And what sort of variation of music would they play on a Thursday ??

How many different rooms of music does Space actually have ? And what sort of variation of music would they play on a Thursday ??

Last year they opened at 8pm and just had El Salon open so you went in that entrance, then at about 10pm they opened the new terrace and inside til close so I think it was just the 3 rooms open (altho I didn't really go exploring to see if anywhere else was open).

Danny T just did 2 one-offs tho at the end of last season tho so may work differently this season.

It really depends on who the guests are - last year Danny T played a couple of hours on new terrace, then played about 4 hours inside til close.

ive been doing cream on a thursday for the last two years and its amazing. but i also do space onthe sunday which is a totally different feeling but right up there. i dont think pvd is on the 10th which is a bit s..t cos he makes the night. so if it was up to me i would still pick cream at amnesia. have you never been to either?

really depends what music your into being perfectly honest space is amazing but i'd rather go on sunday cream is one awesome experience no matter what anyone says plus you have the added bonus of the terrace room playing xactly what you'd hear at space i'e axwell ingrosso angello to mention a few

Back