This is not a joke - Londoner's keep your eyes peeled

Feel free to give 'em a battering too, 'cos they've run over one of my lads to get away :twisted:

:eek: frik! i mean stealing a car is pretty ****e but running some poor little dood over 2get it is just>>>>:eek: u reckon it'll just be a joyride try of thing??? prolly be sitting on the saide of the road when the petrol runs out...... hope you sort it out buckley....!

:eek: frik! i mean stealing a car is pretty ****e but running some poor little dood over 2get it is just>>>>:eek: u reckon it'll just be a joyride try of thing??? prolly be sitting on the saide of the road when the petrol runs out...... hope you sort it out buckley....!

it was 2005 hon ;)

last time I used a van was a couple of years back, moving house

only problem was we got hemmed in by 2,000 hell's angels and bikes parked up and revving on our street for a funeral (the guy who got shot on the motorway)

surreal.

They might not even know me other than the name. I own no part of that business these days.
I've always wanted to ask... is your alias taken from the address of the company? (something I googled years ago... I think about the time this thread started)

I've always wanted to ask... is your alias taken from the address of the company? (something I googled years ago... I think about the time this thread started)

Kind of....

My business cards looked like a wind-up:lol:

nothing meant by that - just thought he was in eastenders for a sec

Tony McFadden has also moved on...unless this is from your carseats

2694987248_df7de56993.jpg

...unless this is from your carseats

Back