This is not a joke - Londoner's keep your eyes peeled

Buckley

..for a White Hi-top Ford Transit van registration LR53 YVT with 'Tony McFadden Ltd' in green writing on the side.

It's mine - but the two little sh1ts driving it don't work for me - they've just stolen it straight from the road.

Feel free to give 'em a battering too, 'cos they've run over one of my lads to get away :twisted:

(unts! Ring the police and tell them they had guns and what looked like big barrels of chemicals they put in the back - They'd soon find it then ;)

Buckley said:
..for a White Hi-top Ford Transit van registration LR53 YVT with 'Tony McFadden Ltd' in green writing on the side.

It's mine - but the two little sh1ts driving it don't work for me - they've just stolen it straight from the road.

Feel free to give 'em a battering too, 'cos they've run over one of my lads to get away :twisted:

permission to petrol bomb on sight sir?

ah , sh*t the bed!! I cant imagine having a vehicle nicked! I hope you find them and beat them senseless!

Oh god, I'd slit their throats, chop off their genitalia and then hang them up by their jawbone as I repetedly hack their dangling body with a clever if anybody touched my car...

...Or just call the cops on them.

Police: We don't have the resources to send people out for vehicle theft.

Buckley: They've tried to run over one of my workers - must be attempted murder or manslaughter or something?

Police: But you've told us he's just bruised. If you'd said he gone to hospital and might be seriously hurt, we'd of had to go after them.

Buckley: Silly me. Oh well, its only £30K between the van and the equipment in it - sorry to have wasted your precious time. :eek:

Can't your man go to hospital 'as the bruises are getting worse!' Then the police may do something.

I had a digger nicked from work and found where it was, in the middle of a gypsy camp. Called the police and asked for someone to come while we recovered it, they said they would phone back from the control room soon, which they did 6 hours later after the digger disappeared again.
6 miles down the road they had a speed trap with 6 coppers manning it.
I wouldn't hold your breath about you van Buckley :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

gfunk said:
I had a digger nicked from work and found where it was, in the middle of a gypsy camp. Called the police and asked for someone to come while we recovered it, they said they would phone back from the control room soon, which they did 6 hours later after the digger disappeared again.
6 miles down the road they had a speed trap with 6 coppers manning it.
I wouldn't hold your breath about you van Buckley :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Indeed. I have my own 'recovery team' on it. :evil:

Another van nicked from the roadside yesterday!

Luckily got it back intact with nothing but a bit of kit they thought was a laptop nicked.

Buckley said:
Police: We don't have the resources to send people out for vehicle theft.

Buckley: They've tried to run over one of my workers - must be attempted murder or manslaughter or something?

Police: But you've told us he's just bruised. If you'd said he gone to hospital and might be seriously hurt, we'd of had to go after them.

Buckley: Silly me. Oh well, its only £30K between the van and the equipment in it - sorry to have wasted your precious time. :eek:

We can't be out "policing" the whole city, Buckley.

chiefwiggum3.gif

5 years ago - :eek::eek:

I have decided my life has moved into something resembling dog years - everytime someone talks about an event that happened - I will say something generally along the lines of "oh yes that was 18 months ago or a year ago" and invariably it happened more than 4 years ago...

For every year I think I have had - its actually been about 4+ :lol::lol::lol:

Back