Things we missed last year

Imagine your walking down the ramp from Dalt Villa, take a left at the bottom and head along the road, you'll find it on your left.

I have the number if you need it too ;)

You'll know it, its the place which has a garden on the inside with tables between the trees.

Very nice place.

Thanks Drew ;) I know where you mean.

Will ask you for the number closer to the time as knowing me I will lose it by June.

DrewUK said:
The restaurant was La Brasa in Ibiza town - VERY nice
number 10:

ibiza06.gif

:arrow: http://www.ibiza-restaurants.com/labrasa

sexki11en said:
Party Girl said:
Here is my list of things to do this year:

1) Get in the car, get lost and explore. Did this last year and was great.
2) Have paella, every year we have said we are going to have it and never get round to it.
3)Definately go to Formentera. Can't believe we havn't done this yet.
4)Miss my flight home.

Done 1 & 3, Not done 2 also lol, ehm.......4......think I'll give that one a miss ty lol

I did 4 in 2002 - wasnt happy especially that i was travelling back home on my own.

This year i wanna go to see pointy pinger rock.

Es Vedra

Nudist Beach

Meal @ Pacha

Here's the short list . . . so far

1) Bring back more Hierbas
2) DC-10 on Monday
3) Extend our visit at the Manumission Carry On

Space closing party (been to Sundays@Space closing one though)
Eden/Privilege/Es Paradis (not sure how big was the 'miss', if at all ;))
Carl Cox night @ Space

her stomacke looks like mine! same problem there uhh!

Well anyways, go to Calla Vadella and Bénirras up north, go hunting for gorgeous houses and pretty surroundings and just enjoy and soak it all in!

AH! That's our precious precious stash (um, did that sound like Gullom???) .... We've been gently nursing that very bottle for the past seven months.

It's actually become more sacred than Mr D's imported cans of Stella (can't get cans in Chicago...)

Never actually in a sunset bar at sunset last year..... is it as cheesy as it sounds?

( we arrived on the friday night at midnight and left again on the monday mid-day so there were only 2 possible sunsets we could have seen!)

Willi said:
Never actually in a sunset bar at sunset last year..... is it as cheesy as it sounds?
Some people dislike the clapping as the sun disappears, but there is nothing cheesy about watching a sunset, they are spectacular!
kumhara_sunset6.jpg

mrs. d. said:
AH! That's our precious precious stash (um, did that sound like Gullom???) ....
We've been gently nursing that very bottle for the past seven months.
09-09.jpg
<--- 8)

Back