Things we missed last year

sexki11en

(Already)Coming up with a list of things to do this year that we didnt get round to last year for wotever reason. So far these include:
1)Bora Bora
2)Playa den bossa
3)Space
Anyone got any "must haves" for us to add to the list? (and I dont mean just clubs & stuff)

4) atlantis :lol:

102.jpg

:x We trieddddddd :cry: :cry: :cry: lol. Hoping we might get a "helping hand" this year in the form of little Robo. If we really really nice to him & ply him with lots of drink I figure we might get somewhere lol.

Cheating???? I dont care!

Yeah.....I'd be into that, but Andi is a bit reserved when it comes to food. He likes his english food & thats wot he sticks to. Me, I'll try anything once so I'd like to do that

sexki11en said:
Yeah.....I'd be into that, but Andi is a bit reserved when it comes to food. He likes his english food & thats wot he sticks to. Me, I'll try anything once so I'd like to do that

its a date then....we'll leave andi eating his macky d's and me and you shall go to ibicencan restaurants......your paying though :p

Ya should see his face @ that one lol. Actually he doesnt dislike other foods, just doesnt like seafood & loves his steak

sexki11en said:
Ya should see his face @ that one lol. Actually he doesnt dislike other foods, just doesnt like seafood & loves his steak

i wish you would tell me if he's viewing at the same time as you are :oops: :lol:

sorry andi!

sexki11en said:
(Already)Coming up with a list of things to do this year that we didnt get round to last year for wotever reason. So far these include:
1)Bora Bora
2)Playa den bossa
3)Space
Anyone got any "must haves" for us to add to the list? (and I dont mean just clubs & stuff)

KM5 for a chilled bar night and good food.

Here is my list of things to do this year:

1) Get in the car, get lost and explore. Did this last year and was great.
2) Have paella, every year we have said we are going to have it and never get round to it.
3)Definately go to Formentera. Can't believe we havn't done this yet.
4)Miss my flight home.

Party Girl said:
Here is my list of things to do this year:

1) Get in the car, get lost and explore. Did this last year and was great.
2) Have paella, every year we have said we are going to have it and never get round to it.
3)Definately go to Formentera. Can't believe we havn't done this yet.
4)Miss my flight home.

Done 1 & 3, Not done 2 also lol, ehm.......4......think I'll give that one a miss ty lol

DrewUK said:
Party Girl said:

Don't overdo it though, we did and regretted it!

Nah just the once I reckon with a nice jug of Sangria, yummmm. Plan on sampling loads of the local cuisine this year too.

Nnever felt quite brave enough to try it. Have it on good authority that the one @ coastline is ok tho so will give it a try this year

Party Girl said:
DrewUK said:
Party Girl said:

Don't overdo it though, we did and regretted it!

Nah just the once I reckon with a nice jug of Sangria, yummmm. Plan on sampling loads of the local cuisine this year too.

Yep, we mixed it with a couple of jugs or Sangria and when we'd finished we had to get a cab back to our room immediately to lay down :oops:

It was nice though.

DrewUK said:
Yep, we mixed it with a couple of jugs or Sangria and when we'd finished we had to get a cab back to our room immediately to lay down :oops:

It was nice though.

Why was that? Did you eat too much?

Party Girl said:
DrewUK said:

It was nice though.

Why was that? Did you eat too much?

Yeah, there was tons of the stuff.

It didn't help that we drank the best part of 2 jugs of Sangria before the meal came :oops:

P.S. The restaurant was La Brasa in Ibiza town - VERY nice ;)

Back